Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Bengals can't stop Big Ben, Brown and Williams!

I said before the game tonight that is the Steelers won tonight, the Bengals win next week. If the Steelers would have lost tonight, I think they would have blown the Bengals out by 20+. With that said, Who Dey 31-24.

Is this the best rivalry in football right now?

Is this the best rivalry in football right now?

 

Yep, two of the "elite" teams in the league that have a genuine hatred for one another.

  • Author
Yep, two of the "elite" teams in the league that have a genuine hatred for one another.

 

Bengals are not elite.

Yep, two of the "elite" teams in the league that have a genuine hatred for one another.

 

You'd have to stretch the definition to put either team into elite status over the past several years. Very solid teams but not elite.

You'd have to stretch the definition to put either team into elite status over the past several years. Very solid teams but not elite.

 

I'm saying elite in the sense that they're two of the top 5-6 teams in the league IMO.

Bengals are not elite.

 

God that act is so tired. So very tired.

I'll be happy if the Bengals can split the regular season with the Steelers. Should be a great game.

I'm saying elite in the sense that they're two of the top 5-6 teams in the league IMO.

 

Agreed.

Time for Big Ben to throw does not equal a good night for the Bengals. Steelers by 13. As usual, I hope I'm wrong.

Really wish I was going to Pittsburgh this weekend.

Really wish I was going to Pittsburgh this weekend.

Me too

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.