Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So will we see a combined team double digit personal fouls in this one? :lol2:

 

I'm going to guess 7 total between both...I'm taking the Steelers in this one by 10-14 points at home! Thinking the Steelers are just going to be too difficult for the Bengals this early in the season. Run D was too porous last week!

 

The only way the Bengals win this one is turnovers and PFs on the Steelers! Go Bengals and I'll be riding the update thread as well. I'll do my best to keep HBs blood pressure at a "reasonable" level!

 

:jump:

 

I actually think it will be a cleaner game

than the next time they play each other.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can honestly say I've never heard anyone in their right mind say that. :D

 

Fixed that for you.

I'll just leave this right here. Even though the game is in Pitt.

 

[ATTACH]58056[/ATTACH]

 

:D:D

I smell … fear.

 

:lol2:

 

I'm just one of the few objective Bengals fans I know... :bunny:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.