Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many NFL Players Will Take Knees During the Anthem This Week?

Featured Replies

OBJ and Victor Cruz will wear these cleats tomorrow.[ATTACH]57884[/ATTACH]

 

Is the NFL still going to fine them for wearing these?

  • Replies 391
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. I think the whole team linking arms sends a powerful message and like it or not that message wouldn't be sent without Kap's initial protest.

 

I don't disagree with that, but if he we're as smart as whoever came up with the demonstration of unity, he would be more hero than heel. Kap was just the wrong guy with a misguided method and he missed badly by making it look like all police we're bad cops when in reality it's a small percentage.

I don't disagree with that, but if he we're as smart as whoever came up with the demonstration of unity, he would be more hero than heel. Kap was just the wrong guy with a misguided method and he missed badly by making it look like all police we're bad cops when in reality it's a small percentage.

 

Everyone interprets messages differently. I never took it as him talking about every single police officer in America.

Is the NFL still going to fine them for wearing these?

 

I don't think so because they match the team colors.

 

I doubt Cruz or OBJ really care...

Everyone interprets messages differently. I never took it as him talking about every single police officer in America.

 

I think the pig socks say otherwise.

I think the pig socks say otherwise.

 

I feel you. He definitely screwed up there.

I don't think so because they match the team colors.

 

I doubt Cruz or OBJ really care...

 

Interesting. I saw the Titans LB had planned on wearing something similar and the NFL told him it would be a $5k fine. The police unions and fans vowed to pay the fine if he wore them.

These people can claim they love America and military all they want but in reality they don't.

 

Just an ignorant statement.

Just an ignorant statement.

 

No, an ignorant statement is taking a knee during the National Anthem.

An ignorant statement is wearing pig socks with cop uniform.

 

If they want to protest the cops then don't call them when in need. Show the cops they aren't needed.

If you want to protest tree t of minorities, then go protest in Wash DC, that's 9tenth of the problem to begin with.

 

Let those kneeling players go see what cop sees on a murder call, domestic violence, rape scenes, child murder scenes, let them see how disrespectful people have become for simple things.

 

The Flag or America has done nothing to these ungrateful kneelers. America has took in so many minorities and fed,housed, given free medical care, phones, education, etc.

Just an ignorant statement.

 

Let me tell you ignorant, I don't look at my flag from white eyes or black eyes. I look at it as a red white and blue color and proud of Where I live and what I have.

Canada has a football league they can go play for.

Let me tell you ignorant, I don't look at my flag from white eyes or black eyes. I look at it as a red white and blue color and proud of Where I live and what I have.

Canada has a football league they can go play for.

 

This can't be true no matter how hard you try to convince yourself. I see America through the eyes of a 42 year old black man and that can't be erased. Just because I haven't kneeled for an anthem doesn't mean that I don't agree with the concept of the protest. It means I don't feel like fooling around with anyone in my vicinity who may take exception to me protesting peacefully. Protesting during the national anthem has absolutely nothing to do with the military in my eyes. It has to do with speaking out peacefully against perceived social injustices.

No, an ignorant statement is taking a knee during the National Anthem.

An ignorant statement is wearing pig socks with cop uniform.

 

If they want to protest the cops then don't call them when in need. Show the cops they aren't needed.

If you want to protest tree t of minorities, then go protest in Wash DC, that's 9tenth of the problem to begin with.

 

Let those kneeling players go see what cop sees on a murder call, domestic violence, rape scenes, child murder scenes, let them see how disrespectful people have become for simple things.

 

The Flag or America has done nothing to these ungrateful kneelers. America has took in so many minorities and fed,housed, given free medical care, phones, education, etc.

 

Minorities were brought over here involuntarily and as a friend I hope you can read this post thoroughly and recognize how horrible this post reads in the written word.

Interesting. I saw the Titans LB had planned on wearing something similar and the NFL told him it would be a $5k fine. The police unions and fans vowed to pay the fine if he wore them.

 

Didn't match his team's colors, maybe? I don't know. Red white and blue are the giants colors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.