Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kaepernick is asking for justice, not peace

Featured Replies

In all seriousness, you should follow him. It's funny stuff. Even with all his T-shirt sales ads.

 

My point being is you're not really being mocked if you reclaim it for yourself. Take the term "hillbilly," for instance. Who really cares if you get called that? I sure as hell don't, and am probably more likely to go even more redneck on them. It's not an insult if you steal it back. That's why Pikeville celebrates "Hillbilly Days."

 

I wasn't offended. I was just calling a spade a spade in the first post. It's takes a lot to offend me.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always love this common theme of mocking those who are proud to be American.

 

Call me what you will but I will always be there to debate anyone who has a problem or mocks this country.

 

I'd call you an American.

The #VeteransforKaepernick hashtag is taking on a life of its own on Twitter as past, present and future veterans are standing with Kaepernick.

 

Very interesting turn.

Does anyone else find it comical that while allegedly taking a stand against oppression, Kap rocked a Fidel Castro shirt?

 

Brings into question how honest he's being, doesn't it?

I guess my point being is that dissing a clown like Toby Keith wasn't the career suicide everybody wanted it to be.

 

Just because they disappeared from the morass that is pop country radio doesn't mean they died.

 

They sure made Toby a boatload of money.

The chicks are so irrelevant I didn't even know they had a feud with TK . Again I have always liked their music from way back . Maybe they should stick to music unless they desire running off those strongly disagree with their views . Which is exactly what happened .

Edited by Randy Parker
Political comment

Soldiers fight for your right to be free there is no doubt about it , they also fought for me to be able to critcize people who disrespect the country I'm proud of. He doesn't like this country fine, I have every right to call him on the simple minded approach.

The most amusing part of this whole topic is those who think Kaepernick's stance is above reproach.

 

Don't you know that if you disagree with a black persons "protest" you are racist and part of white America oppressing the non white population in America.:isurrender:

The #VeteransforKaepernick hashtag is taking on a life of its own on Twitter as past, present and future veterans are standing with Kaepernick.

 

Very interesting turn.

 

It's been pretty funny to see IMO. If veterans don't think he was disrespecting them, maybe the average joe shouldn't either? :idunno:

 

A lot of them echoed the same point as one another. We served for freedom, not a song.

Don't you know that if you disagree with a black persons "protest" you are racist and part of white America oppressing the non white population in America.:isurrender:

 

That's not even remotely true though. The real question is are people capable of having open minded discussions about race. Some are and some aren't. Refusing to take in a totally opposite perspective from your own isn't racist. It's close minded.

It's been pretty funny to see IMO. If veterans don't think he was disrespecting them, maybe the average joe shouldn't either? :idunno:

 

A lot of them echoed the same point as one another. We served for freedom, not a song.

 

I'm interested to see what people say about these veterans.

I'm interested to see what people say about these veterans.

 

I'm not unfortunately. It'll just make me lose more faith in humanity.

I'm not unfortunately. It'll just make me lose more faith in humanity.

 

That's a good point. :lol2:

That's not even remotely true though. The real question is are people capable of having open minded discussions about race. Some are and some aren't. Refusing to take in a totally opposite perspective from your own isn't racist. It's close minded.

 

Maybe from your perspective its no true but from my perspective it comes off that way. A lot of blanket statements made in these protests. However, I don't disagree with the protests just the fashion they are put on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.