Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Lafayette 9/2 Predictions

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see anyone in KY beating T this year. I've heard Male mentioned so maybe them but I think T just looks too strong for anyone else.

I feel good about Trinity's chances in this one. Lafayette aren't to be underestimated, but Trinity's strengths match up well.

 

Wills and Woods are a huge threat in combination, but the Trinity defense is disciplined and the line is strong. I am a little concerned about the big plays they gave up to Brentwood, (especially since Woods is a heck of a scrambler too) but that experience against Brentwood will serve them well and I suspect Beatty will have them work on that for the week ahead.

 

Offensively, Trinity has serious weapons and I don't think Lafayette will be able to consistently stop them.

If Lafayette doesn't have a better game plan than they had last year, I think you'll see the same results... Walker Wood with several great plays, but the score still being a pretty wide margin. Last year, it was like they just told Wood to run around and try to make something happen, that doesn't work on teams like Trinity.

I think Walker Wood will be the difference in this one. I'm in the minority, but I believe if you combine revenge, home field and a 5 star QB, I think it might just be enough, to beat mighty Trinity!!

Rocks need to get their passing game going. I think this is the game.

  • Author
I hope Lafayette wins.

 

Are you their #1fan ? :lol2:

Trinity BIG! Although I hope Lafayette keeps it close pulling off an upset.

I think Walker Wood will be the difference in this one. I'm in the minority, but I believe if you combine revenge, home field and a 5 star QB, I think it might just be enough, to beat mighty Trinity!!

 

Walker Wood had a big game last year and they still got smoked.

A few added stars to Walker Wood's rating. :rolleyes:

 

I like disciplined teams, and Trinity is certainly the disciplined team.

 

Can't give a score, but Trinity will win. Lafayette will be sky-high, as they have had a focus on this game for a long time.

I hope Lafayette wins.

 

So then you'll be able to pound your chest and say Trinity got beat by a team that also beat SK?

 

Remember the next time SK scores a point on Trinity it will be the first point they score on Trinity and that's very telling considering that in the state championship edition of the Simon Kenton beat down Trinity's starters didn't see the field in the second half but the shut out stood.

I'd like to see Trinity get the passing game going a little more. The QB they just faced for Brentwood was one of the better ones the Rocks will face all year. He did hurt T with 3 big plays (2 passing and one runnng) but I expect T will try hard this week to correct those mistakes. I know Walker was very elusive last year but if I remember correctly, the 2 TD's the Generals scored last year were on KO returns by a young man whose father is a graduate of T. T is pretty solid this year. IMO they are improved over last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.