PepRock01

Who wins?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be wrong, but I believe it is 5 of last 6 times they've played. I do not believe Male has had superior athletes the last three years. However, I agree Rocks are #1 this year.

The senior class that Male just graduated was absolutely loaded with talent. They definitely had better horses than Trinity last year. Or maybe just more of them.

Trinity is good this year but still has a long way to go. The offense while running the ball well so far in two games has been impressive, T is not nearly as effective with the passing scheme through those same two games. Nor where they usually are at this point of the season looking at historic numbers under BB. This game will tell as much about Trinity as it does about how improved Lafayette is from last season. Has Trinity's passing game been less effective due to the callaber of the Tennessee teams or is it a problem spot this season. Conversely Has Lafayette looked so good because of who they have played(no disrespect to those two teams intended). Friday will be telling for both teams.

Have a friend who is a Lafayette grad and he's been talking smack with some Catholic school guys here in Louisville.

Then he had this stat thrown at him: Trinity vs. Lexington schools last 10 games - Trinity beating the Lexington School average 50.5-11.6

Oh and Trinity has won 90 in a row against in-state teams not named Male or St. Xavier. I assume my Trinity friend was correct when he threw that stat at Mark. I mean wow, that's a lot of games.