77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of the Week | Trinity at Lafayette | | USA Today High School Sports

This article from Jason Frakes has some interesting comments from Beatty,

1. He said the quarterback might be the most athletic kid that he's had at the position

2. He seems really committed to the run game. Says something along the lines of not caring if they have one pass attempt....seems like a stark contrast to prior T offenses.

Can anyone speak on these? How does everyone feel about the philosophy change, Blackburn's talents?

Their QB was the best player on the field against Brentwood Academy last weekend. They also have two very good RB's. They definitely have the athletes to ground and pound a team to death. Even when they pass, the QB has the ability to break it. I think he had at least two runs of 40 yards or more last week.

Wow how old are you?:laugh:

Old enough to know I do not like the possibility of wiping out three or four of my friends and myself on I-64, I-65, or I-71. My diabetes doesn't help either! I prefer to keep my string of 322 varsity games without a miss intact for several years to come!

Old enough to know I do not like the possibility of wiping out three or four of my friends and myself on I-64, I-65, or I-71. My diabetes doesn't help either! I prefer to keep my string of 322 varsity games without a miss intact for several years to come!

That is one impressive streak!