Kaepernick refuses to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people

HammerTime

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He said we oppress blacks and minority's.

Does he not realize we have a black president and feed, house, give free medical care, etc to the minorities who are here that want it.

He is a fool and I hope he has a bad career.

Surely if he gets hurt he won't let some dumb white Doctor treat him.

Welp' date=' when you're the Land of the Free, you have to be prepared to deal with things like this. Although, as has been said, actions comes with consequences.[/quote']

Correct my friend but people need to realize it's the land of the free because of many sacrifices by people 100 years ago. Everyone feels entitled to come to America, but America was built with sacrifice. At least respect that sacrifice.

Jeff Fischer made it clear on Hard Knocks what his expectations are during the National Anthem...wonder how he'd react if one of his players did this?

Fisher doesn't exactly run a tight ship, unless of course the rule you break is letting a girl in your room at camp.

My guess is he'd let it go.

CK is a tool, plain and simple.

Just another spoiled rotten athlete who has no clue about reality. So he wants to

glorify criminals and basically believes if you are a person of color you should be able

to do whatever you want with no consequences. I hope the tool gets cut and never starts another NFL game again. First class tool.

Tell me the difference based on Ali in 1967.

He REFUSED to serve.

He refused to serve has absolutely nothing to do with CK thinking if you are black you should be able to break the law

with violent crimes and get away with it with zero consequences.

You couldn't be more wrong in your comparison. Ali was against the war, he wasn't against the police.