The best high school radio coverage ?

David Estes and David Lennon do a terrific job covering games for Whitley County. They also cover the University of the Cumberlands. They do pregame and post-game shows for every ball game. This duo has been at it, for many years and they are flat out good. They have excellent knowledge of the game, they study and breakdown opponents, they are always up to date on the personalities and intriguing stories involving the oppositions players and coaches, and of course, they do a great job covering the personalities and issues going on with Whitley's players and coaches. These guys simply do a fantistic job entertaining and informing the Whitley fanbase. I can not imagine a better local crew than Whitley's. They cover Whitley, like they were an NFL franchise. Players, fans and parents love the job these guys do, as evidenced by headphones, seen all over Colonel Stadium. I am convinced this crew could easily do Div. 1 College Football or NFL games on a national network basis. I do not know if there are state wide competitions for broadcast crews but, Whitley's crew has to be among the best in the state.

Stan Lovette and Rick Campbell do the Williamsburg games and Stan is a poor man's John Ward. He's a homer for the Jackets and looks at the world thru Orange tinted glasses. I love hearing him broadcast! His excitement and enthusiasm bring back memories for me of several great radio men. He makes a one yard gain sound like the most exciting play in football. Williamsburg folks sure are lucky to have a fellow broadcast that loves the school, players, and community the way this guy does. Whoever pays him is getting a great bang for their buck!!!!