Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Candidate Trump's Mental Health--- Your Thoughts?

Featured Replies

Is this really a thread topic......good Lord, come on.

 

I know, right?

  • Replies 211
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't do psychiatry from a distance.

 

What Trump says and does can and should be criticized based on what he says and does.

Is this really a thread topic......good Lord, come on.

This certainly is a legitimate topic. Sen. Tom Eagleton got bumped from the Democratic ticket in '72 over mental issues, and he exhibited none of what we're seeing today from the GOP's standard-bearer.

I don't give a :poop: what Trump said, I'm still voting for him. I like the fact that he has ZERO filter and says what's on his mind regardless of the consequences. I'm completely fed up with ANY politician that says what the "PC" crowd wants to hear.

 

Do I agree with what he might say......no, but I appreciate his willingness to speak his mind.

  • Author
I don't give a :poop: what Trump said, I'm still voting for him. I like the fact that he has ZERO filter and says what's on his mind regardless of the consequences. I'm completely fed up with ANY politician that says what the "PC" crowd wants to hear.

 

Do I agree with what he might say......no, but I appreciate his willingness to speak his mind.

 

Is there anything he could speak that would make you say, "No way am I voting for him" ?

Is there anything he could speak that would make you say, "No way am I voting for him" ?

 

Might be, but he hasn't said a thing that would make me not vote for him.

I've known several New Yorkers.

 

Ain't none of them like this guy. The ones I have known have been tolerant, respectful and down-to-earth.

I've known several New Yorkers.

 

Ain't none of them like this guy. The ones I have known have been tolerant, respectful and down-to-earth.

 

You have not known many.:lol2:

You have not known many.:lol2:

 

No more than a couple dozen, that's correct.

I've known several New Yorkers.

 

Ain't none of them like this guy. The ones I have known have been tolerant, respectful and down-to-earth.

 

Known several thru business, some were just like him and some weren't.

Is there anything he could speak that would make you say, "No way am I voting for him" ?

 

Yes, he would say "its OK to murder an unborn child, I'm going to take away your right to carry arms, I'm legalizing marijuana, I'm allowing all immigrants to illegally stay here and enter here and I'm not going to fight Isis and company."

Now if he said those things I'd consider voting for someone else.

 

Keep reaching !

You can't do psychiatry from a distance.

 

What Trump says and does can and should be criticized based on what he says and does.

Truly this thread could have ended after this post.

Typical New Yorker. What's the problem here.

So now we're sanctioning inexcusable behavior based on place of origin?

 

The reason this is an "uncomfortable" thread for some has little to do with long-distance diagnosis. It's the realization that the 30-5 BGP vote for Trump over Hillary is in danger of going under water.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.