August 2, 201610 yr Author Legitimate threads would help. Ones like this do not further actual debate. None of the so called psychologists or psychiatrists articles that are linked to sat down and evaluated Mr. Trump. All they did was watch X number or hours of him. It's a bogus evaluation. It's simply their opinion, like yours or mine. I think it is a very legitimate thread. It is a topic that a lot of people across the country are talking about .
August 2, 201610 yr I think it is a very legitimate thread. It is a topic that a lot of people across the country are talking about . Then please provide a legitimate evaluation of Mr. Trump by a qualified mental health professional that has sat down with and evaluated Mr. Trump. Anything else is strictly speculation.
August 2, 201610 yr Or his actual tweets. He did not send or receive tweets from his personal phone or server. He may have been extremely careless and not logged out. So who can say? Let's get Comey on the case.
August 2, 201610 yr Then please provide a legitimate evaluation of Mr. Trump by a qualified mental health professional that has sat down with and evaluated Mr. Trump. Anything else is strictly speculation. Let's take Trump out of the equation for a moment here. On this board, several times daily, people make armchair QB comments about the mental health of the people involved in strange or offbeat things said/done that have been publicized via the Web. You and I have both done it, so don't act like you're so above the fray on this. You're just objecting because it's your guy this time. We've already crossed the line to where both sides are now equating the opposite candidate with Beelzebub. (Is the Devil the new Hitler for the purpose of political analogies?) Questioning the mental disposition of Candidate A or Candidate B seems like small potatoes to get worked up over when they're both Lucifer anyway.
August 2, 201610 yr Let's take Trump out of the equation for a moment here. On this board, several times daily, people make armchair QB comments about the mental health of the people involved in strange or offbeat things said/done that have been publicized via the Web. You and I have both done it, so don't act like you're so above the fray on this. You're just objecting because it's your guy this time. We've already crossed the line to where both sides are now equating the opposite candidate with Beelzebub. (Is the Devil the new Hitler for the purpose of political analogies?) Questioning the mental disposition of Candidate A or Candidate B seems like small potatoes to get worked up over when they're both Lucifer anyway. I'd be objecting if this were about Hillary. Stating an an opinion and trying to post links to just another opinion and trying to pass it off as a legitimate evaluation are two entirely different animals.
August 2, 201610 yr papa is about to get a bill in the mail for the teledentistry I did on him today.
August 2, 201610 yr Author Dr.Drew Pinskey was discussing Trump's mental health last night. If national television forums and mental health professionals across the country are discussing the issue, I don't see why it's not okay for us to do so here.
August 2, 201610 yr Dr.Drew Pinskey was discussing Trump's mental health last night. If national television forums and mental health professionals across the country are discussing the issue, I don't see why it's not okay for us to do so here. Dr Ruth is 88. Maybe she can chime in with her expertise on Trump's issues in the bedroom from afar.
August 2, 201610 yr Then please provide a legitimate evaluation of Mr. Trump by a qualified mental health professional that has sat down with and evaluated Mr. Trump. Anything else is strictly speculation. Severe head injury history? Not known. HRC? Answer is yes. Deflection? Probably.
August 2, 201610 yr Dr.Drew Pinskey was discussing Trump's mental health last night. If national television forums and mental health professionals across the country are discussing the issue, I don't see why it's not okay for us to do so here. I don't know what reality you're living in because clearly NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD is questioning Donny's mental stability, so how on earth did you arrive at this cockamamie notion that this was something worth discussing here?
August 2, 201610 yr I love at the 8:24 mark where the kid says "Well different is good, just maybe a different kind of different".
August 2, 201610 yr I am apalled at the lengths people will go to, to rationalize and support Trump's insanity. These are the same people who have spent at LEAST a decade deriding Joe Biden for things he's said gaffes, he's committed. Many people I used to at least respect the opinions of, even while disagreeing, have me questioning my judgement in people. These people have lost all credibility with me.
August 3, 201610 yr A die hard liberals dad thinks Trump is crazy. For the record I think Jim Harbaugh is crazy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.