Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Candidate Trump's Mental Health--- Your Thoughts?

Featured Replies

So you consume nothing but the best of the sheep feed on a daily basis ? If we want to make this a better thread, let's start with this.

 

What do you know about Khan anyway ? That he has a vested interest in a very specific segment of the population that, if not allowed in the country, would dry up his revenue stream.

 

This guy gets pimped out by the DNC on multiple media outlets and gets it handed to him and decides he can't take the heat, shuts down his website and boo hoos to the very media that helped him set up the show........

 

No doubling down here...just because a parent has lost a son in a war not supported by HRC doesn't give the guy a free pass to say anything someone puts on a teleprompter

 

Sorry, I stay away from some of that far right stuff.

 

Fox isn't reporting any of this defamation stuff so... :idunno:

 

I don't get the logic in attacking the source when Trump makes himself look bad.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

No doubling down here...just because a parent has lost a son in a war not supported by HRC doesn't give the guy a free pass to say anything someone puts on a teleprompter

 

I don't think losing your son in a war is a free pass. I think losing your son is a high cost indeed.

I'm blown away at how many pro-troop, pro-military conservatives in here are cool with Trump going after the family of a fallen soldier. I guess I shouldn't be though. If they were okay with his attacks on Sen. McCain, not sure why I would expect this to be different.

I'm blown away at how many pro-troop, pro-military conservatives in here are cool with Trump going after the family of a fallen soldier. I guess I shouldn't be though. If they were okay with his attacks on Sen. McCain, not sure why I would expect this to be different.

 

It's your definition of "going after the family of a fallen soldier" that is clouding your overall view.

 

He didn't "go after" a family, he responded to a verbal statement directed at him.

 

What is wrong with that, irrespective of whether or not the family has lost a soldier ?

 

This guy, Khan, made a deliberate decision to pimp out his dead son and someone convinced him that he would be ok doing this.....I guess Khan loses all the way around.

 

BTW: His service to our country notwithstanding, John McCain ain't that great of a guy....and I supported him....mostly because he was on a ticket of lesser of two evils.

Sorry, I stay away from some of that far right stuff.

 

Fox isn't reporting any of this defamation stuff so... :idunno:

 

I don't get the logic in attacking the source when Trump makes himself look bad.

 

I don't get the dissimilar logic that all the D side of the aisle isn't nearly as outraged at Pat Smith's statements....oh wait, I do...it's because the media is shaping the field the sheep are grazing in...

 

....you do know who Pat Smith is correct ?

Biggest gripe about the entire Khan saga is the narrative Trump " ATTACKED" the family . That's utterly false and the media has feed it to its adoring sheep like cake to a fat kid .

When in a corner, attack anyone...ANYONE.

 

I know...right..said Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, Sandra James, Eileen Wellstone, Christy Zercher, Connie Hamzy, Dolly Browning, Carolyn Moffett, Helen Dowdy, Becky Brown, Regina Hopper, Monica Lewinsky, Elizabeth Gracen, Gennifer Flowers, Sally Miller and Lencola Sullivan....

Biggest gripe about the entire Khan saga is the narrative Trump " ATTACKED" the family . That's utterly false and the media has feed it to its adoring sheep like cake to a fat kid .

 

:clap:

I know...right..said Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones, Sandra James, Eileen Wellstone, Christy Zercher, Connie Hamzy, Dolly Browning, Carolyn Moffett, Helen Dowdy, Becky Brown, Regina Hopper, Monica Lewinsky, Elizabeth Gracen, Gennifer Flowers, Sally Miller and Lencola Sullivan....

 

I like this post so much I had to quote it just so it posts again! :clap:

It's your definition of "going after the family of a fallen soldier" that is clouding your overall view.

 

He didn't "go after" a family, he responded to a verbal statement directed at him.

 

What is wrong with that, irrespective of whether or not the family has lost a soldier ?

 

This guy, Khan, made a deliberate decision to pimp out his dead son and someone convinced him that he would be ok doing this.....I guess Khan loses all the way around.

 

BTW: His service to our country notwithstanding, John McCain ain't that great of a guy....and I supported him....mostly because he was on a ticket of lesser of two evils.

 

So that makes it cool to attack his service and what he went through while defending our country??? Please.

So that makes it cool to attack his service and what he went through while defending our country??? Please.

 

Didn't say that...but I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I believe that parsing any comment, by any candidate can get you the desired outcome.

 

Were you most enraged by the comment below ?

 

"He's not a war hero," "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

 

"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now, he's said bad things about a lot of people,' Trump added.

 

Because while I don't like this comment, I can live with it in the end. It's not end of the world stuff, just crass and very edgy...I don't support it, but I stand by my statement that McCain ain't that great of a guy. They were in the middle of political mudslinging....someone's gonna get dirty.

Didn't say that...but I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I believe that parsing any comment, by any candidate can get you the desired outcome.

 

Were you most enraged by the comment below ?

 

"He's not a war hero," "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

 

"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now, he's said bad things about a lot of people,' Trump added.

 

Because while I don't like this comment, I can live with it in the end. It's not end of the world stuff, just crass and very edgy...I don't support it, but I stand by my statement that McCain ain't that great of a guy. They were in the middle of political mudslinging....someone's gonna get dirty.

 

You, as well as most, can live with it for one reason and one reason only. Trump has a big "R" behind his name.

 

It's despicable to mock any service members service time.

You, as well as most, can live with it for one reason and one reason only. Trump has a big "R" behind his name.

 

It's despicable to mock any service members service time.

 

I feel like @BirdBrain and any else who has served in the Armed Forces has earned the right to criticize John McCain if they so choose.

I feel like @BirdBrain and any else who has served in the Armed Forces has earned the right to criticize John McCain if they so choose.

 

Absolutely. He can criticize Sen. McCain all he likes. He isn't the one making a mockery of his service or his time as a POW. That's Trump.

Anyone who defends Trump had no business attacking people who defend Hillary. There is no moral high ground to be had by either party in this election. So, everyone can come down off their high horses. You're all in the muck. It's fine of you support either. But stop the pretense that one or the other is better morally. It's all a matter of how you can rationalize selling out your own morals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.