August 3, 201610 yr Curious, for those on the Left, or anti Trump, what are your feelings about Hillary calling Mrs. Smith a liar? Any outrage?
August 3, 201610 yr Anyone who defends Trump had no business attacking people who defend Hillary. There is no moral high ground to be had by either party in this election. So, everyone can come down off their high horses. You're all in the muck. It's fine of you support either. But stop the pretense that one or the other is better morally. It's all a matter of how you can rationalize selling out your own morals. I think they both suck.
August 3, 201610 yr While Mr. Khans son's sacrifice is greatly appreciated and I take no glory in his families pain and loss. I feel for every soldier and every family who has loss. Mr Khan should not have let the Democrats use his son as a propoganda tool used to attack a candidate. Honoring his son yes, politicizing, big no. What's even worse as the party who is using this to try to gain advantage is the same party who's nominee left four Americans to die, lied, then said the infamous " What difference does it make?" So the democrats hold Khan's son's life higher than the Bengazi 4? The loss of life is equally bad. Why is the Democratic party allowed to be indignant about one and serve the other up as political bait? I find the perpetrator way more guilty than the responder. The use of death as a political tool is disgusting. Donald should have taken the high ground on in this one though. Edited August 3, 201610 yr by Fear the Nation
August 3, 201610 yr I don't get the dissimilar logic that all the D side of the aisle isn't nearly as outraged at Pat Smith's statements....oh wait, I do...it's because the media is shaping the field the sheep are grazing in... ....you do know who Pat Smith is correct ? She is a brave lady who spoke her feelings. I watched every minute of it as I did of Mr. Kahn. Both feel they have a legitimate complaint about these candidates. Nothing is wrong with that. The response is the issue: Trump's was inflammatory and attacking; he continues to attack. I said this in the thread devoted to the topic. Trump is hijacking the reason for people not to vote for Hillary. The complaint has always been that she isn't respectful of the military and its servicemen whether true or not. The same argument about Trump has erupted.
August 3, 201610 yr Trump has given to things like the wounded warrior foundation out of his own pocket. How much has Bill and Hillary given from the 2 billion dollars Clinton Foundation slush fund? I know the answer, " What difference does it make?"
August 3, 201610 yr You, as well as most, can live with it for one reason and one reason only. Trump has a big "R" behind his name. It's despicable to mock any service members service time. I already stated that I didn't care for what he said, but now on to your education.... I can live with it because in America we have this thing called The Constitution and it allows for individual citizens to speak their own words about what they think, feel and believe.... Your logic is flawed, totally... It would be akin to saying that the only reason I despise HRC is because she's a Democrat.... I despise her because she failed to do her job and allowed several American citizens to die needlessly....then lied about it. I consider that to be much more despicable than a comment made about a service member. See, DEAD is forever....words only hurt during an election cycle.... That I am certain of....
August 3, 201610 yr Anyone who defends Trump had no business attacking people who defend Hillary. There is no moral high ground to be had by either party in this election. So, everyone can come down off their high horses. You're all in the muck. It's fine of you support either. But stop the pretense that one or the other is better morally. It's all a matter of how you can rationalize selling out your own morals. I will ask you again today....on what moral grounds has Mr. Trump offended you and the general population. Be specific please. Did he lie to the American public ? Did he allow US citizens to be slaughtered when there were options ? Has he destroyed US Government property and then lied about it ? What specific moral high horse is that you are speaking of ? If you don't like the guy because he's crass and unpolished you get no argument from me...I'm not interested in hiring him for his social skills. If your moral outrage is doused in your own agenda, that's another line of thinking.
August 3, 201610 yr She is a brave lady who spoke her feelings. I watched every minute of it as I did of Mr. Kahn. Both feel they have a legitimate complaint about these candidates. Nothing is wrong with that. The response is the issue: Trump's was inflammatory and attacking; he continues to attack. I said this in the thread devoted to the topic. Trump is hijacking the reason for people not to vote for Hillary. The complaint has always been that she isn't respectful of the military and its servicemen whether true or not. The same argument about Trump has erupted. Trump responded to statements that were not accurate in their delivery, he didn't attack, that's an offensive term....if you said retaliated, I could go with that. This Khan deal is a total setup and the dude has been totally used as a pawn for HRC...and it didn't go so well for him. Maybe he should have stayed home and not stuck his neck out..... I get him feeling pain for the loss of his son.....I question the honorable intentions of getting on stage at one of the most visible events of the day, spouting off and then wanting someone to feel sorry for him and how it has affected him.
August 3, 201610 yr Birdbrain hitting home run after home run after home run .. :ylsuper::thumb::thumb::thumb:
August 3, 201610 yr She is a brave lady who spoke her feelings. I watched every minute of it as I did of Mr. Kahn. Both feel they have a legitimate complaint about these candidates. Nothing is wrong with that. The response is the issue: Trump's was inflammatory and attacking; he continues to attack. I said this in the thread devoted to the topic. Trump is hijacking the reason for people not to vote for Hillary. The complaint has always been that she isn't respectful of the military and its servicemen whether true or not. The same argument about Trump has erupted. So you are OK with Hillary calling her a liar?
August 3, 201610 yr I already stated that I didn't care for what he said, but now on to your education.... I can live with it because in America we have this thing called The Constitution and it allows for individual citizens to speak their own words about what they think, feel and believe.... Your logic is flawed, totally... It would be akin to saying that the only reason I despise HRC is because she's a Democrat.... I despise her because she failed to do her job and allowed several American citizens to die needlessly....then lied about it. I consider that to be much more despicable than a comment made about a service member. See, DEAD is forever....words only hurt during an election cycle.... That I am certain of.... My logic is perfectly sound. My point is, you would have a major issue with Trump's comments if he were not the Republican Presidential nominee. As I've said on here for the past 6 months, if not more, Hillary is equally as despicable. This thread is about Trump though.
August 3, 201610 yr As to the actual topic of this thread...I think Trump's mental health is absolutely fine. He's just a deplorable human being. The dude kicked a crying baby out of the room yesterday...just minutes after reassuring the mother that he didn't mind.
August 3, 201610 yr Trump responded to statements that were not accurate in their delivery, he didn't attack, that's an offensive term....if you said retaliated, I could go with that. This Khan deal is a total setup and the dude has been totally used as a pawn for HRC...and it didn't go so well for him. Maybe he should have stayed home and not stuck his neck out..... I get him feeling pain for the loss of his son.....I question the honorable intentions of getting on stage at one of the most visible events of the day, spouting off and then wanting someone to feel sorry for him and how it has affected him. Not accurate? Mr. Kahn's statements reflected suggestions that came straight from Trump's piehole: banning of Muslims and profiling of American Muslims both of which suggest that those of the Muslim religion aren't real Americans. In fact he suggests they are possibly even treasonous. Part of the argument Mr. Kahn used to assert his point that Muslims are patriotic and live this nation was the loss of his son in combat. He provided an example that these people can love this country and the Constituion even if they have a different faith. Donald's retaliation: was his wife allowed to talk? An implication that the Kahns don't have the values and are really just another version of radical Muslims.
August 3, 201610 yr I will ask you again today....on what moral grounds has Mr. Trump offended you and the general population. Be specific please. Did he lie to the American public ? Did he allow US citizens to be slaughtered when there were options ? Has he destroyed US Government property and then lied about it ? What specific moral high horse is that you are speaking of ? If you don't like the guy because he's crass and unpolished you get no argument from me...I'm not interested in hiring him for his social skills. If your moral outrage is doused in your own agenda, that's another line of thinking. And that is a 360 round house through the legs around your back off the backboard over a 7 footer blindfolded slam dunk my friends.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.