August 2, 201610 yr You can't do psychiatry from a distance. What Trump says and does can and should be criticized based on what he says and does. I respectfully disagree with your first thought. Telephychiatry has been around for decades. As to whether the gentleman in question is qualified and whether his conclusions are valid, I have no idea.
August 2, 201610 yr So now we're sanctioning inexcusable behavior based on place of origin? The reason this is an "uncomfortable" thread for some has little to do with long-distance diagnosis. It's the realization that the 30-5 BGP vote for Trump over Hillary is in danger of going under water. Hillary is worse than that she just knows how to lie to the public and put on her politician face. Have you not heard how she treats her staff, the Secret service, the fits she throws? When comparing anybody but the devil himself to Hillary that is a losing argument. At least in his behavior he's honest you know what your getting. She is the wolf in sheeps clothing. Did you ever think he makes a rash comment to get you and the press talking about him? How much has he spent on his campaign thanks to the free around the clock news coverage? How much has Hillary spent? Seems he is smarter than you think. Hook line and sinker, you are talking about him also. The negativity doesn't seem to bother the commercial voters. They just need to hear his name enough. So what exactly is his bad behavior. Can you give examples instead of generalities? We have given tons of Hillary's, and right out of her own mouth. " What difference does it make? " Hillary Clinton 2016. Edited August 2, 201610 yr by Fear the Nation
August 2, 201610 yr Hillary is worse than that she just knows how to lie to the public and put on her politician face. Have you not heard how she treats her staff, the Secret service, the fits she throws? When comparing anybody but the devil himself to Hillary that is a losing argument. At least in his behavior he's honest you know what your getting. She is the wolf in sheeps clothing. Did you ever think he makes a rash comment to get you and the press talking about him? How much has he spent on his campaign thanks to the free around the clock news coverage? How much has Hillary spent? Seems he is smarter than you think. Hook line and sinker, you are talking about him also. The negativity doesn't seem to bother the commercial voters. They just need to hear his name enough. So what exactly is his bad behavior. Can you give examples instead of generalities? We have given tons of Hillary's, and right out of her own mouth. Yet another "Hillary is worse" response. Is there no end to these? Re: "What exactly is his bad behavior?" Thanks for starting my morning with a laugh.
August 2, 201610 yr Yet another "Hillary is worse" response. Is there no end to these? Re: "What exactly is his bad behavior?" Thanks for starting my morning with a laugh. What difference does it make?
August 2, 201610 yr Yet another "Hillary is worse" response. Is there no end to these? Re: "What exactly is his bad behavior?" Thanks for starting my morning with a laugh. Seriously?! We are in YET ANOTHER "Trump is the devil" thread...is there an end to these either?! Have any of these threads about DJT or HRC changed anybody's mind about who they are voting for? No. Will they in the future? No.
August 2, 201610 yr Seriously?! We are in YET ANOTHER "Trump is the devil" thread...is there an end to these either?! Have any of these threads about DJT or HRC changed anybody's mind about who they are voting for? No. Will they in the future? No. Thanks for the mini-lecture. Just curious -- do you also have trouble coming up with examples of Trump's "bad behavior"?
August 2, 201610 yr Thanks for the mini-lecture. Just curious -- do you also have trouble coming up with examples of Trump's "bad behavior"? There is one word that comes to mind when I think of Trump and that same word can be used to sum up this entire thread and close it out. MEGALOMANIA
August 2, 201610 yr I respectfully disagree with your first thought. Telephychiatry has been around for decades. So have televangelist , telegrams and telefacsimiles . how long something has been around has zero basis for its usefulness .
August 2, 201610 yr Two Washington Post columns today probe the topic of Donald Trump's mental health. The headline on Eugene Robinson's column reads: "Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?" There is something very wrong with Donald Trump - The Washington Post Is Donald Trump just plain crazy? - The Washington Post
August 2, 201610 yr Washington Post: Hillary Clinton is an inveterate liar Navy Seal Confronts Hillary Clinton – ‘You Are An Ignorant Liar’ | MrConservative.com | Mr. Conservative is the top website for news, political cartoons, breaking news, republican election news, conservative facts and commentary on political elections All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact
August 2, 201610 yr Two Washington Post columns today probe the topic of Donald Trump's mental health. The headline on Eugene Robinson's column reads: "Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?" There is something very wrong with Donald Trump - The Washington Post Is Donald Trump just plain crazy? - The Washington Post " At this point what difference does it make?"
August 2, 201610 yr Eugene Robinson ? Telepyschiatry ? BAAAAAAAHAAAAA C'mon people . This is a " honest " website , not the onion . This has done the impossible , make BBP political section appear worse than before .
August 2, 201610 yr Let me preface this by saying that this is not to be a funny topic. I don't find it funny at all, and I certainly don't find mental illness to be funny. My dad has worked in the field for over forty-five years, has been threatened at gunpoint, dealt with suicidal patients, paranoid schizophrenics, sociopaths, psychopaths, every abnormal behavior you can think of. In a conversation the other night, dad asked me if I thought that Mr. Trump was "well." At first, I didn't get what he meant. Then he added that he's talking about his mental well-being. He thinks there is something amiss with his mind. It's something I have thought a lot about since. The last couple of days, I've read quite a bit online about what a number of medical professionals and trained mental health professionals(therapists, psychologists etc..) have commented. I'm not terribly concerned because I think there is little chance that he can win. However, if I thought he had a real chance of being elected, I would be quite concerned. Candidate's Trump is extremely erratic, sometimes bordering on downright bizarre. He seems to have no real empathy for people, seems almost to enjoy insulting certain groups, and he absolutely will not and, I believe, cannot apologize for anything he says or does, even when it's obvious he has offended or hurt someone. I am not in the mental health field and so I have absolutely no idea if his mental faculties are failing him. It does seem that he shows signs of narcissism and possibly even sociopathic behaviors. At the very least, there is some kind of personality disorder going on. I must be honest here, though I know I will get a lot of disagreement from all sides. No hyperbole intended here. I would feel more comfortable with John W. Hinckley taking a tour of the White House than I would Donald J. Trump living there for four years. Please offer up your opinions on the state of Candidate Trump's mental well-being. Do you think there is a problem? Please, I beg of you, NO HRC in this topic! This is not about her. Let's please keep the discussion on Mr Trump. If you want to talk about Hillary, start another topic. Thank you in advance for adding to what I hope will be an earnest discussion of what I believe has become a relevant topic. Sweet
August 2, 201610 yr These articles and quite honestly this discussion has led a number of sheep down the path.... If you have the inability to decipher what the media is pushing as their next "chip" in this game then it is going to be a difficult 12 upcoming weeks. Donald Trump is not mentally ill. He is direct. He is non-PC. The majority of the things that he has "said" are modified media versions of what he actually said, taken out of context. Can some of the things be considered offensive, I'm sure for some people they can be. Has he spoken the truth that it is obviously clear the majority are ready to hear...by current polling, yes he has. What is more concerning is that there are posters on this thread that propose he has a mental health condition / disorder / diagnosis.....I'm most concerned about the people surrounding them and how they may fare when they begin to speak truth.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.