Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Candidate Trump's Mental Health--- Your Thoughts?

Featured Replies

So you are OK with Hillary calling her a liar?

 

I didn't like either of her responses especially when she said the lady was "absolutely wrong."

This weekend's was more PC when she said she holds no ill will to someone who may or may not recall what was said in a time of tragedy.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not accurate? Mr. Kahn's statements reflected suggestions that came straight from Trump's piehole: banning of Muslims and profiling of American Muslims both of which suggest that those of the Muslim religion aren't real Americans. In fact he suggests they are possibly even treasonous.

 

Part of the argument Mr. Kahn used to assert his point that Muslims are patriotic and live this nation was the loss of his son in combat. He provided an example that these people can love this country and the Constituion even if they have a different faith.

 

Donald's retaliation: was his wife allowed to talk? An implication that the Kahns don't have the values and are really just another version of radical Muslims.

 

They will be real Americans when they start turning in the fanstics sitting next to them who are plotting on killing Americans,. Until then if they know and say or do nothing they are traitors or at best sympathisers.

The media thought it was humorous when Trump was blasting the other GOP candidates during the primary, pretty much acting the same way he does now, but now that HRC and Liberals are the targets, all of a sudden he's crazy.

They will be real Americans when they start turning in the fanstics sitting next to them who are plotting on killing Americans,. Until then if they know and say or do nothing they are traitors or at best sympathisers.

 

So the girl I'm friends with who has lived her entire life here, was born and raised here, and is an American citizen isn't a real American simply because of her religion?

So the girl I'm friends with who has lived her entire life here, was born and raised here, and is an American citizen isn't a real American simply because of her religion?

 

When in my post did I even mention religion? And I did say if they know! By definition if your are aware of a plot to kill Americans and you do nothing, you are taking part, ie. traitor or a sympathiser. Has nothing to do with religion. So far the Muslim community has been sitting back and allowing attacks to happen from these radicized mosques. Some have had some prior knowledge to these events or people. Then they defend the perpetrator as the victim. I stand by my comment. Has nothing to do with who you bow to. It's about stop trying to kill me because of who I bow to. Do you understand that?

Edited by Fear the Nation

I didn't like either of her responses especially when she said the lady was "absolutely wrong."

This weekend's was more PC when she said she holds no ill will to someone who may or may not recall what was said in a time of tragedy.

 

That's pretty much still calling them a liar.

Not accurate? Mr. Kahn's statements reflected suggestions that came straight from Trump's piehole: banning of Muslims and profiling of American Muslims both of which suggest that those of the Muslim religion aren't real Americans. In fact he suggests they are possibly even treasonous.

 

Part of the argument Mr. Kahn used to assert his point that Muslims are patriotic and live this nation was the loss of his son in combat. He provided an example that these people can love this country and the Constituion even if they have a different faith.

 

Donald's retaliation: was his wife allowed to talk? An implication that the Kahns don't have the values and are really just another version of radical Muslims.

 

If this is your take away, there will never be any way you will see anything different.

 

The statements about Muslims was clearly referring to the current refuge practice and the current administration not wanting to pause on bringing in refugees from certain areas, like Syria....it's reasonable to assume that most would be Muslim given where they are coming from.

 

There are no constitutional rights provided to non-citizens, so the constitution being waved in the face of America was a prop....that is despicable.

 

The current group of people that are most interested in killing Americans are radical Muslims....

 

Khan is a greedy American attorney who happens to be Muslim and was pimped for both his religious views and his dead child.....

 

That is despicable...

Honestly, I think Trump is a psychopath and Clinton is a sociopath.

 

Of the two, I think one is leagues more preferable than the other, but I feel like it's like being given the choice between life in prison or the death penalty. You're not going to be very optimistic of your remaining days regardless of what you choose.

When in my post did I even mention religion? And I did say if they know! By definition if your are aware of a plot to kill Americans and you do nothing, you are taking part, ie. traitor or a sympathiser. Has nothing to do with religion. So far the Muslim community has been sitting back and allowing attacks to happen from these radicized mosques. Some have had some prior knowledge to these events or people. Then they defend the perpetrator as the victim. I stand by my comment. Has nothing to do with who you bow too. It's about stop trying to kill me because of who I bow to. Do you understand that?

 

Well you quoted a post talking about Muslim-Americans....so it wasn't tough to decipher.

 

The current group of people that are most interested in killing Americans are radical Muslims....

 

 

You surely mean "other than other Americans", right?

Well you quoted a post talking about Muslim-Americans....so it wasn't tough to decipher.

 

Wrong. It's about them being racist toward christians. What do you think jihad is. Did I declare one or did they? I'm not attacking or physically killing anyone. To be honest I never cared about what any another religion did. I draw the line when they declare war on me and start to kill people who don't agree with them. What did I do Mr. Mustang to have Jihad declared on me? I've never, ever, ever been bigoted against anyone or anything other than murder. I didn't ask to be in a religous war. Maybe you should ask the zealots why they wish to kill us rather than why I wish to defend myself. Work on that my friend. It's a better use of your energy.

Wrong. It's about them being racist toward christians. What do you think jihad is. Did I declare one or did they? I'm not attacking or physically killing anyone. To be honest I never cared about what any another religion did. I draw the line when they declare war on me and start to kill people who don't agree with them. What did I do Mr. Mustang to have Jihad declared on me? I've never, ever, ever been bigoted against anyone or anything other than murder. I didn't ask to be in a religous war. Maybe you should ask the zealots why they wish to kill us rather than why I wish to defend myself. Work on that my friend. It's a better use of your energy.

 

And clearly Muslims...

 

Radicals declared war on America. Not Muslims.

And clearly Muslims...

 

Radicals declared war on America. Not Muslims.

 

And the radicals are? I will go ahead and answer that for you ..... muslim. So I'll back off when the American muslims start fighting for America by turning in those radicals instead of sitting on the sidelines like they know nothing. You're logic is flawed in the worst way. You think Americans are the problem. Yeah I'm bigoted against people who say they want to kill me. Ill ask you again. What have I done to a Muslim that makes them want to kill me except respond to their threat with words? Please answer this question. Anyone....

So the girl I'm friends with who has lived her entire life here, was born and raised here, and is an American citizen isn't a real American simply because of her religion?

 

Is she or does she know anyone trying to kill anyone else?

And the radicals are? I will go ahead and answer that for you ..... muslim. So I'll back off when the American muslims start fighting for America by turning in those radicals instead of sitting on the sidelines like they know nothing. You're logic is flawed in the worst way. You think Americans are the problem. Yeah I'm bigoted against people who say they want to kill me. Ill ask you again. What have I done to a Muslim that makes them want to kill me except respond to their threat with words? Please answer this question. Anyone....

 

Why do you think all Muslims know one another? American Muslims are no more likely to know who is or isn't a radical terrorist than you or I. And American Muslims are fighting for America.

 

Americans aren't the problem. Muslims aren't the problem. Hate is the problem and it comes in all forms, from all walks of life. Muslim, Christian, black, white, brown, etc.

 

We need to stop lumping all people (be they Muslim, Christian, black, white, etc) in with the bad eggs from the group. It does nothing to solve the issues, only further fuel the hatred and divide.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.