Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

    • Morning Person
      43%
    • Night Owl
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Night owl. Up till midnight every day. Still wake up at by 7:30 ish. Have not needed an alarm clock for a couple of years.

 

Yup. I still set the alarm as a precaution, but my feet are usually on the floor before it goes off.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go to bed 11 - midnight and I'm up at 4:45 am several mornings. So...both?

 

This is me also Mon thru Fri.

 

By nature I'm a night owl though.

 

On the weekends, I typically go to bed at 2:00 or 3:00 and get up at 9:00, but my job is what it is.

Morning person. Up at 5:00 AM bouncing around M-F.

Word

I'm at my peak between around 1:00 and 1:05 PM. Before and after, I'm fairly worthless.

Usually up by 6, to bed somewhere around 1.

 

Sleep is overrated.

Usually up by 6, to bed somewhere around 1.

 

Sleep is overrated.

 

To clarify, you mean up by 6:00 a.m., in bed by 1:00 p.m., correct?

I do not get much sleep. It is erratic. I go to sleep from 10:30 - 11:00 most nights, and I wake up anywhere from 2:45 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. That said, I prefer the mornings. Nothing is more gratifying than getting up early, running 20 miles, go to Yoga, and sit on the couch with a hearty meal as you catch the last half hour of College Gameday.

I do not get much sleep. It is erratic. I go to sleep from 10:30 - 11:00 most nights, and I wake up anywhere from 2:45 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. That said, I prefer the mornings. Nothing is more gratifying than getting up early, running 20 miles, go to Yoga, and sit on the couch with a hearty meal as you catch the last half hour of College Gameday.

 

The only thing I hate more than being up early in the morning is the thought of running 20 miles early in the morning.

The only thing I hate more than being up early in the morning is the thought of running 20 miles early in the morning.

 

It is awesome. You need to try it sometime.

I can stay up really late but no matter what time I go to bed I get up about the same time. I can go on 6-7 hours sleep for several days in a row and then get 8 on a weekend and be good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.