Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

    • Morning Person
      43%
    • Night Owl
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've never been a morning person, I love sleep, almost to a fault. At times I feel very guilty when I'm in bed at 10am but it feels so good. S-Th 12:00 - 6:15, Fr and Sat anywhere between 12am and 2am to 10am. Really wish I could be a morning person, I find it beautiful to watch the sunrise but I'm so deep into late nights. I do feel as I get older I will go to bed earlier, it's actually already occurring. If I stay up till 2am I feel like crap regardless of the number of hours sleeping.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.