Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you more of a Morning Person or a Night Owl?

    • Morning Person
      43%
    • Night Owl
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

Sleep is overrated.

 

Agreed, I figure I'll get enough when I die. LOL

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the predawn hours in the summer.

In bed anytime between 10p-11p up no later than 4:15a M-F and some Saturday's so I guess both for me as well

Morning. I'm up at 4 or 4:30 7 days a week, sometimes at 3 or 3:30. Like UKMF I'm usually in bed by 9. With my commute, I can't afford to be drowsy driving. It's bad enough already. :lol2: like FKW, I love power naps. But I can't do that except on weekends.

It is awesome. You need to try it sometime.

 

I can't run, but on the weekends, the dogs and I try to be in the car by 5am and headed for our walk du jour. Nothing better than watching the sunrise.

To clarify, you mean up by 6:00 a.m., in bed by 1:00 p.m., correct?

 

Hell to the naw.:lol2:

Hell to the naw.:lol2:

 

You're a really cool old geezer. :D

I do not get much sleep. It is erratic. I go to sleep from 10:30 - 11:00 most nights, and I wake up anywhere from 2:45 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. That said, I prefer the mornings. Nothing is more gratifying than getting up early, running 20 miles, go to Yoga, and sit on the couch with a hearty meal as you catch the last half hour of College Gameday.

 

Dude.

Dude.

 

Right? I didn't even catch the fact he considers this a great Saturday. I was stunned by a literal run to Richwood.

same

Morning person. Up at 5:00 AM bouncing around M-F.

Same

Night owl. I wish I was a morning person, but the earlier I get up, the sicker I am.

I love mornings! The last 6 weeks though I've been taking care of my 86 year old mom who has been very sick-diverticulitis, COPD and as the dr put it '4th lumbar vertebrae has disintegrated'-she has suffered severe weight loss needing assistance walking. So my schedule has taken a hit but I've learned a lot-Jimmy Fallon is very funny, my paper is delivered between 2 & 3am every single morning and I can when pushed go on 3 hours sleep.

Up every morning from between 5:00 - 5:30 depending on commute, for years and years. Never really "Had" to go to bed early back then but was generally in bed and TV off by 11:30

 

Now I go to bed anywhere from 9 to 11 and get up any where from 7:30 to 10:00.

 

I seem to have always been neither a morning or night person, neither really bothered me. However I am not made to work 3rd shift...I hate thirds with a passion.

To clarify, you mean up by 6:00 a.m., in bed by 1:00 p.m., correct?

 

Hell to the naw.:lol2:

 

Isn't it more like this? Up at 5, nap at 11, back at it hardcore for the early-bird special at 4.

If I see the morning it's because I ain't went to bed yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.