Reds all time team from 1980 on

Dunn is one of the 3 OFers.

In his 6 full seasons with the Reds he averaged 37/94/88 .

Firs team.

I take Davis defense. In my outfield, I already had Parker in Right and he doesn't have the range.

Dunn's defense keeps him off of the list when compare him to Parker's and Davis's numbers offensively and Parker was still a better defender than Dunn.

Adam Dunn, Juan Pierre, and Why We Need WAR

Junior's career as a Red is being underrated in this discussion. It is very close statistically between Junior and ED as to which is the best Reds outfielder since 1980. Those two have to be in the outfield and we can debate the rest of them.

McAlister listing Kal Daniels as one of his outfielders is a joke and makes him look bad - unless Lance is using the Willie sensationalistic comment approach on his show now.

Instead of me responding to another typical p-man naysayer post, I am going to ask you to please do some homework on what Franco accomplished as a Red and then get back to us.

This is an "ALL TIME" reds list right? How can you put players on it that only spent a few years here. Franco is no different than Oneil, spent most of his time elsewhere.

Otherwise you had better but Greg Vaughn on the list if your going with just played for the Reds at any point.

No love for Seaver? Danny Jackson's 1988 was probably the best single year for a Reds pitcher since 1980.

We forget about Cueto's 20 win season as well. Seaver is a good one. I replace Harang w/ him.

Jackson was great in 88 but a .500 pitcher after that...at best.

i get you. I'll take your shot. All I was saying is that the guy on the radio listed specific players to vote for at each position. He had Graves and Franco as closers, not set up men. He voted on each position that they PRIMARILY played, not an all time team of interchangeable parts.

Graves and Franco were primarily closers so that's where he listed them. He chose Chapman over them and then named a set up man who primarily did that during his career with the Reds. I believe his vote was Charlton over Rob Murphy and Nick Masset among others.