Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suicide Attack in Istanbul Airport

Featured Replies

Now many Americans were killed in this attack? As it seems that is all some in the US care about. Now, how many Americans were killed this week in the US by shootings, stabbings, any type of murder? Where is the outrage? Without looking I'll say that the only week that terrorists related deaths of US citizens were more than American on American homicides was 9-11.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed! A few weeks ago I was questioning people if they condemned what some extreme right wing preachers had to say (I believe that was it) and a few got a little testing with what was said. It was as BBALLFAN said, kind of switching the sides for an example.

 

But my point, the majority of Muslims are good people, heck we even had a BGP member at one point, who came out and said that his wife was Muslim, God forbid if she ever read this site at times.

 

If we want everyone to fight off the evil, we need everyone's help. If it were Catholics that were twisting the Bible to fit their agenda and everywhere I went or looked people were bashing all Catholics for horific events, I'd problably eventually say the hell with it, and not care what the heck happened, which is one step from joining them, and I could see people going that far. This is exactly what the terrorist want, they want the Muslim bashing, as even though the huge majority of those killed by the terrorists are in fact Muslim, people will see that the people who they run to won't help them, which then they will go back and join up. The groups brainwash them into having a sense of purpose, and many in the West do everything that they can to shove these souls away.

 

First, what those boneheaded "preachers" said was stupid but to equate what they said with what these animals did is equally absurd. They said stupid things, they didn't kill people. No moral equivalency at all.

 

Second, to say that anytime someone attacks radical Muslims they attack all Muslims is also absurd. When the priest abuse scandal was at the forefront I remember a lot of people here slamming all priests and the Catholic Church. Did you defend them as vehemently as you defend innocent Muslims?

My only hope is ISIS will finally pee off the wrong country and someone will really smack them. It's obvious the current American administration is willing to wait this thing out.

 

When you can't even put a name on your enemy, I guess you really don't have an enemy.

First, what those boneheaded "preachers" said was stupid but to equate what they said with what these animals did is equally absurd. They said stupid things, they didn't kill people. No moral equivalency at all.

 

Second, to say that anytime someone attacks radical Muslims they attack all Muslims is also absurd. When the priest abuse scandal was at the forefront I remember a lot of people here slamming all priests and the Catholic Church. Did you defend them as vehemently as you defend innocent Muslims?

 

Did you not see Mtn Ref's post in this thread? He thinks we need to kill all Muslims.

Did you not see Mtn Ref's post in this thread? He thinks we need to kill all Muslims.

 

I don't think that's what he was saying. Or atleast that's not how I took it.

 

I read his post as saying "if you are to hunt down Islamic terrorists, you would have to kill all Muslims as you can't tell the difference between the good and the bad ones." I don't think he believes we need to kill them all. Just that if we were to ensure erasing Islamic terror, that would have to be the way.

 

Maybe I'm reading it wrong though.

I don't think that's what he was saying.

 

That's exactly what he was saying.

Isn't the Islamic State accepting responsibility? Don't they use Islam as their excuse to murder and maim? Seems relevant.

I wonder how many of the dead and injured are Muslims?

 

Most of those killed were Turkish, officials said. The 13 foreign travelers killed included five Saudis, two Iraqis and citizens from China, Iran, Jordan, Tunisia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, Reuters reported.

 

No idea on religion but this is what I've seen as far as nationalities.

Most of those killed were Turkish, officials said. The 13 foreign travelers killed included five Saudis, two Iraqis and citizens from China, Iran, Jordan, Tunisia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, Reuters reported.

 

No idea on religion but this is what I've seen as far as nationalities.

 

So no Americans? Interesting. Also adds to the point I was expecting to get to - ISIL has killed far more Muslims than any other group. Muslims should be more outraged by ISIL than anyone else. I want to see Imams leading / speaking of a jihad on ISIL.

Now many Americans were killed in this attack? As it seems that is all some in the US care about. Now, how many Americans were killed this week in the US by shootings, stabbings, any type of murder? Where is the outrage? Without looking I'll say that the only week that terrorists related deaths of US citizens were more than American on American homicides was 9-11.

 

No one cares about anyone getting killed in the US unless they can blame an AR or a Cop, other than that the 1000's of criminals out there killing each others and innocents doesn't even get a raised eyebrow from most.

No one cares about anyone getting killed in the US unless they can blame an AR or a Cop' date=' other than that the 1000's of criminals out there killing each others and innocents doesn't even get a raised eyebrow from most.[/quote']

 

Truth alert!

Why no outrage to ban the bombs that were used in this mass murder?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.