A weird moment in time: The Tonight Show

This is an article about when Morrissey appeared on the Carson show during Johnny's final year. Bill Cosby was the main guest. Pretty interesting.

25 Years Ago, Morrissey Ruined Bill Cosby’s Appearance on ‘The Tonight Show’ | NOISEY

I did not see this because I've mostly always loathed late-night talk shows, and talk shows in general. But I watched plenty of Carson over the years and can easily envision all of this.

This is an article about when Morrissey appeared on the Carson show during Johnny's final year. Bill Cosby was the main guest. Pretty interesting.

25 Years Ago, Morrissey Ruined Bill Cosby’s Appearance on ‘The Tonight Show’ | NOISEY

I did not see this because I've mostly always loathed late-night talk shows, and talk shows in general. But I watched plenty of Carson over the years and can easily envision all of this.

At this point, do you really need to point out that you hate something? I think we all generally understand if you're talking about something, you hate it.

At this point, do you really need to point out that you hate something? I think we all generally understand if you're talking about something, you hate it.

:lol2: So true. The list of things Jim doesn't hate could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare. :lol2:

Why does it bother you so much? Live your own life and I'll like what I want to like and dislike what I want to dislike.

Oh, you have it all wrong. Doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I think it's quite comical!

Then I'm happy to be of service. Just remember — I ain't Mikey, because he hates everything. You tend to gloss over the stuff I wax rhapsodic about.