Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 2 Corbin 0

Featured Replies

Without Cashen it may another 0 - 5 start for the Hounds

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently heard that it was a deep muscle cramp and he should be back Saturday. Don't ya just love the small town speculation?

You know, like someone said earlier you can;t win if you don't score, and the Rock offense did not score so they may have worries, but to only have 70 yards offense must be very worrisome.

The second time I included the stats I made a mistake, Corbin only had 26 yards rushing and 14 passing for a total of 40 yards of offense.

Rock had 216 yards of offense.

I have been watching football for many, many years and have never seen a

2-0 final score.

 

For anyone at the game, was it the most boring game you have ever seen or did it have some element of excitement since it was a close contest?

I have been watching football for many, many years and have never seen a

2-0 final score.

 

For anyone at the game, was it the most boring game you have ever seen or did it have some element of excitement since it was a close contest?

Most games like this are hard to watch,,,,,unless you are a fan of defense (which I am). With this game I thought Rockcastle would score on two different occasions, but they didn't, never thought Corbin would score except for the punt return. Corbin and Rockcastle will be fine by season end if they find a little offense.

 

I should know something about Cashen tomorrow.........I'll let you guys know.

This a GREAT sign for Redhound football! To shutout the #1 mountain team offensively is nothing short of spectacular. If Cashen is not hurt too badly, expect Corbin to be in the thick come November, if not the representitive from the West.

I have been watching football for many, many years and have never seen a

2-0 final score.

 

For anyone at the game, was it the most boring game you have ever seen or did it have some element of excitement since it was a close contest?

It wasn't boring, but I didn't think it was a very good game, either. The penalties, the sloppy play made for a game that was not well played but was at least interesting (maybe because people were wondering if either team would ever score).

Here's a funny twist to this thing. If you watch the video tape of the game on WYMT it looks to me like the QB for Corbin was dragged backwards into the end-zone for the safety. Now my understanding is he should have gotten forward progress if he didn't turn and try to run around the defense. Just looks that way to me on film. I was at the game when this score was put up but was at the other end of the field.

Here's a funny twist to this thing. If you watch the video tape of the game on WYMT it looks to me like the QB for Corbin was dragged backwards into the end-zone for the safety. Now my understanding is he should have gotten forward progress if he didn't turn and try to run around the defense. Just looks that way to me on film. I was at the game when this score was put up but was at the other end of the field.

Saw it with my own eyes, Forward progress should have put the ball on the one yard line, Bad call again!

Saw it with my own eyes, Forward progress should have put the ball on the one yard line, Bad call again!

If you watch the film from above his foot right behind the goaline. The bad call was that it was not a TD. The whistle blew before the QB even went down and he fumbled right into the defense's arms.

I've recently heard that it was a deep muscle cramp and he should be back Saturday. Don't ya just love the small town speculation?
I talked with Clint and he said he would play sat.
I talked with Clint and he said he would play sat.

 

:thumb:

Beat me too it. I was hopin to be the first to rain on everybodys parade them thinkin he was gonna be out for a while.

So what was the verdict? I heard it was a 72 hour cramp or something along those lines. Basically felt like a pulled muscle but nothing more than a deep thigh cramp. Is that what the deal was?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.