Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But really a pillow that my grandma made by hand. I had it from as far back as I could remember up until about 5 years ago. I think it got lost in a move.

 

It was completely tattered but I would love to have it back.

I too, am wedding ring.

 

I can't wear my ring at work, so I always put it on my key ring.

 

I worked late one evening. I stopped at the store on my way home to get a few groceries.

 

Came home and put the groceries away and laid down on the couch to take a nap, because I needed to go pick up MrsC at the airport in an hour or so.

 

When my alarm went off a woke up and couldn't find my keys.

 

The key ring has to be in the house somewhere, but 6 years later, we have never found it.

MrsC had an odd one too.

 

She came home from the store and her diamond was missing out of her ring. It was just shy of 1.5 carats.

 

Fortunately she had always taken it in for cleaning and maintenance, so they replaced it for free.

 

It had been 6 years or so, and then last year, the electric control for moving the seat on her Tahoe quit working. When I pulled the plastic cover off of the control. There was the diamond.

 

She called to contact the store in Chicago where we had bought it and they were no longer in business. So now she has a 1.5 carat necklace to match her ring.

MrsC had an odd one too.

 

She came home from the store and her diamond was missing out of her ring. It was just shy of 1.5 carats.

 

Fortunately she had always taken it in for cleaning and maintenance, so they replaced it for free.

 

It had been 6 years or so, and then last year, the electric control for moving the seat on her Tahoe quit working. When I pulled the plastic cover off of the control. There was the diamond.

 

She called to contact the store in Chicago where we had bought it and they were no longer in business. So now she has a 1.5 carat necklace to match her ring.

 

My wife also lost the diamond in her wedding ring. Woke up one morning and realized it was gone. Looked everywhere in the bed, around the bed but she had no idea when the stone went missing. After a week, we gave up and we decide just to get a replacement diamond. She goes to clean out and repack my daughters diaper bag, and boom, she finds the stone in the diaper bag.

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

 

The 70's.

My virginity. :lol2:

  • Author
Printer parts.

 

It was only a matter of time. :lol2:

A red and white Adidas duffle bag. It contained all my baseball and softball gloves, along with a pair of cleats. My only thought is that I left it in the trunk of my Camry when I sold it.

With 'ya there. I lost mine when we were first married. I played a lot of softball then, thought I had lost it on the field to never be found again. A year later when softball started up again, I trotted out to the outfield, caught a liner and felt what I thought was a rock in the glove finger. Yup, it was my wedding ring!

 

 

I like to see you play softball now. How long would it take you to trot out to the outfield now? :)

I had a big can of marbles I used to play with all the time as a kid. So, I'd say I'd look for my marbles I lost. Okay, BGP'ers ...have at it . :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.