Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

Featured Replies

Not at all. It was very sweet. :puke:

 

 

JUST KIDDING!!!!

 

I know you were, just pullin' your chain, sorry.

 

But seriously, you just don't know how good you have it when you were a kid with no worries.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great!

 

You know, I've always said if I could go back I'd like to go back to that poor kid growing up who treasured finding as many pop/beer bottles as I could to cash them in and buy a Barqe's Orange pop, a pretzel stick, a handful of penny candy or a baseball. All I needed in life to make me happy was my old bike, my second hand ball glove and nailed bat, and a game with my buddies.

 

I collected many a pop bottle as a kid . I would buy me a bottle of Grapette and a pack or two of baseball cards(w/the gum inside, of course) hoping for some Reds' players I didn't have yet.

I know you were, just pullin' your chain, sorry.

 

But seriously, you just don't know how good you have it when you were a kid with no worries.

 

Would love to go back to the seventies for a week... heck, a day , knowing what I know now. You're right, we had it so good back then, my friend.

On second thought, I would go looking for the jerk who was hanging on to the box of all my lost things.

 

:lol2:

If I weren't married, I'd be looking for all the phone numbers of cute girls that I was too scared to call back in high school.

So i was bragging about not losing things. Brought the boat in yesterday for dinner and as we went to go back out I couldn't find the keys. Drove me crazy. Used the spare set to go out for the evening run. Came home and searched again, nada.

Woke up and looked again. Only one option. They fell off of the small counter space where I swore I put them and fell into the garbage can. So I dug thru the garbage and bam! Found them.

This is in my new lake house. The key drop will be in a different Location!

HS Class ring from 1977. Lost it in Fl in 1980

Only thing I can think of is my HS class ring. Lost at my in-laws one fall day a few years back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.