Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

Featured Replies

Those things sell like hotcakes on eBay.

 

I might need you to research some for me. I've got some good'uns. Best are my two Public Enemy T-shirts from the Welcome To The Terrordome tour. I had one from the It Takes a Nation of Millions tour, but it got a hole in it a week after I got it and I just ended up wearing it out.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say baseball cards, but mine were stolen, not lost. I had so many great cards from the '60s and '70s, back when they were actually worth something.

 

I would love to know what happened to that 1932 silver Washington quarter I had. It was the first year of the Washington quarter, and it was in good shape and worth about $75 the last time I saw it 20 years ago.

 

When I was 16, the car I was driving at the time — a 1974 brown Oldsmobile station wagon — went up in flames on me. Inside the back end was what amounted to my equipment room, with basketballs, footballs, baseballs, whiffle balls, etc. Also was my collection of taped-up and/or loaded banana bats that we used for whiffle ball and tennis ball (what you guys may call strikeout). If there was an HOF for bat-doctoring, I was first ballot. Dad finally got wise and made me start buying my own electrical tape after a while.

 

More than that, though, I wish I still had all my old gloves. Lost to the sands of time were three great ones. I had my mom's old McGregor softball glove that she used in HS — it was a great outfielder's glove. I had a fantastic Mizuno infielder's glove that was my favorite. Barely any padding so you always knew where the ball was. Also, my old first-baseman's mitt. A Rawlings Willie Stargell autograph model. He was always my favorite player.

My 2 headed Lincoln penny. Im sure it got cashed in with the rest of the pennies I rolled up.

Me too. I lost my class ring working at Wendy's. It slipped off my finger while working at the grill and it fell down a drain.

 

At least it didn't go into someone's chili and lost that way.

My dignity.

 

Sincerely, @Lawnboy13

 

BigVMan will be at the Funny Bone this weekend, be sure to catch his act.

BigVMan will be at the Funny Bone this weekend, be sure to catch his act.

 

Door prizes are printer parts.

BigVMan will be at the Funny Bone this weekend, be sure to catch his act.

 

Door prizes are printer parts.

 

Be sure to tip your waiter...he will be dressed in a bear costume.

Haven't had any since Thanksgiving, thank you very much!

 

 

What I would look for would be my lost youth, health and passion.

 

Good answer.

 

"Some are like water, some are like the heat

Some are a melody and some are the beat

Sooner or later, they all will be gone

Why don't they stay young?

 

It's so hard to get old without a cause

I don't want to perish like a fading horse

Youth's like diamonds in the sun

And diamonds are forever

 

So many adventures couldn't happen today

So many songs we forgot to play

So many dreams swinging out of the blue

We let them come true

 

Forever young, I want to be forever young... "

 

---Marian Gold(ALPHAVILLE)

Good answer.

 

"Some are like water, some are like the heat

Some are a melody and some are the beat

Sooner or later, they all will be gone

Why don't they stay young?

 

It's so hard to get old without a cause

I don't want to perish like a fading horse

Youth's like diamonds in the sun

And diamonds are forever

 

So many adventures couldn't happen today

So many songs we forgot to play

So many dreams swinging out of the blue

We let them come true

 

Forever young, I want to be forever young... "

 

---Marian Gold(ALPHAVILLE)

 

Great!

 

You know, I've always said if I could go back I'd like to go back to that poor kid growing up who treasured finding as many pop/beer bottles as I could to cash them in and buy a Barqe's Orange pop, a pretzel stick, a handful of penny candy or a baseball. All I needed in life to make me happy was my old bike, my second hand ball glove and nailed bat, and a game with my buddies.

Great!

 

You know, I've always said if I could go back I'd like to go back to that poor kid growing up who treasured finding as many pop/beer bottles as I could to cash them in and buy a Barqe's Orange pop, a pretzel stick, a handful of penny candy or a baseball. All I needed in life to make me happy was my old bike, my second hand ball glove and nailed bat, and a game with my buddies.

 

...and this lamp

...and this lamp

 

Sorry LA, not following.

Sorry LA, not following.

 

Ever seen The Jerk?

Ever seen The Jerk?

 

YEARS ago. You makin' fun of my post LA? It was from the heart.

YEARS ago. You makin' fun of my post LA? It was from the heart.

 

Not at all. It was very sweet. :puke:

 

 

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.