Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

Featured Replies

You receive a box containing everything you've ever lost. What do you look for first?

 

 

 

 

The 70's.

 

Good answer. I love this. And I second your motion!!!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to see you play softball now. How long would it take you to trot out to the outfield now? :)

 

Do you know me?

 

First, I wouldn't be playing the outfield now. Stick me on first, closer to the dugout. And I would definitely need a courtesy runner........just gotta revise the rule that the courtesy runner can go from home to first!

Been in love a few times but only once with a blind passion and youthful and careless disregard for anything rational and sane. I'd look for her.

Do you know me?

 

First, I wouldn't be playing the outfield now. Stick me on first, closer to the dugout. And I would definitely need a courtesy runner........just gotta revise the rule that the courtesy runner can go from home to first!

 

:lol:

Do you know me?

 

First, I wouldn't be playing the outfield now. Stick me on first, closer to the dugout. And I would definitely need a courtesy runner........just gotta revise the rule that the courtesy runner can go from home to first!

 

 

Lay off the Frisch's pies and maybe you can make a comeback. :)

Lay off the Frisch's pies and maybe you can make a comeback. :)

 

Haven't had any since Thanksgiving, thank you very much!

 

 

What I would look for would be my lost youth, health and passion.

I had a big can of marbles I used to play with all the time as a kid. So, I'd say I'd look for my marbles I lost. Okay, BGP'ers ...have at it . :)

 

I think your can had holes in it.

Thought this looked familiar, it was on askreddit today :lol2:. Anyways, I lost my wallet about 2 weeks ago and I would love to have it back. I've gotten to the point where I would love to know what happened to it. I don't even care about the contents inside anymore.

Jacket mom gave me when I was in high school. Pretty cool jacket, it came from Europe. Never did figure out where I lost it. I'm pretty good about not losing things. Mrs. TAC on the other hand wears me out. She always says a prayer to St. Anthony to help her find the item. I tell her to be preventive and say a prayer to what ever saint it is that stops her from losing stuff.

Weird mcpapa me, too.

 

Lost mine raking leaves. Pretty sure it got bagged and went into the trash.

My wife also lost the diamond in her wedding ring. Woke up one morning and realized it was gone. Looked everywhere in the bed, around the bed but she had no idea when the stone went missing. After a week, we gave up and we decide just to get a replacement diamond. She goes to clean out and repack my daughters diaper bag, and boom, she finds the stone in the diaper bag.

 

My mom had a similar experience. She realized the diamond from her ring was gone, and looked around the house for a solid two weeks. It was sometime around Halloween. She and my dad didn't have an insurance policy on it, so they ponied up and bought a new diamond. Then in the spring, she was sweeping off the front porch when they were putting the furniture back out on it, and saw a little sparkly thing go shooting over to the corner of the porch as she swept the broom across the floor...it was her diamond. They had the original diamond set back into the ring, and sold the other diamond back to the jeweler.

I can't think of too many significant things I've lost at this point in life (knock on wood). At this point the thing I'd probably want the most would have to be my First Communion rosary.

HS class ring .

 

Me too. I lost my class ring working at Wendy's. It slipped off my finger while working at the grill and it fell down a drain.

I've lost a bunch of stuff over the course of my life, but nothing major, thank goodness. About the only thing I can think of, is after my senior year, I was selected to play in a high school baseball all-star tourney made up of regional teams from the Mid Atlantic States, played at Veterens Stadium in Philly. As part of the perks of being selected, I received a really nice baseball/duffle bag. About 6 weeks later, while playing in a tourney in Salisbury, Maryland, someone broke into our team bus, and stole that bag along with a brand new pair of gym shoes. My car keys were also in that bag, and my parents happened to be in California on vacation. Not a good day. I've always wondered what someone would have wanted with that bag, and imagine it probably just got emptied and thrown away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.