Highlands 2016

Ram

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be careful about how we talk about a high school kid. It's not what we're about here.

I am curious to see a)if this is true and b)how he will be deemed eligible.

Hope it works out for him. He can be a very good weapon.

Let's be careful about how we talk about a high school kid. It's not what we're about here. I am curious to see a)if this is true and b)how he will be deemed eligible. Hope it works out for him. He can be a very good weapon.
I agree. Could there be baggage perhaps, but let's see how it plays out. Kid deserves better than some comments.

If Angel is added to the WR corp it could be one of the best in the state.

Angel 6'4, Posey, Bucher, Green, Huber.....Size, speed, great hands....big question will be who the QB starter will be and can they get time to find these studs.

Whoever is throwing the ball better get in the wr's hands. I mean Posey, Venneman, Buchert, and Huber is tough. Add Angel look out. Weapons!

If Angel is added to the WR corp it could be one of the best in the state.

Angel 6'4, Posey, Bucher, Green, Huber.....Size, speed, great hands....big question will be who the QB starter will be and can they get time to find these studs.

Good punter when focused but long way to go as a WR. Didn't start on a team that desperately needed its WR's to step up last year- so I'm not sure how this pushes Highlands WR corp to "possibly" be one of the best in the state. Good luck to the kid.

So he's a punter too? Nice! Can always use multi-talented kids. Hope all works out for the best. Like others have said, sometimes it takes a new venue to change a kid around. "If" that is a problem. Highlands has fared pretty good with their transfers from Park Hills!

Sometimes kids just need a change of environment. Hopefully a fresh start is all he needs. CovCath vs Highlands just added another spice to an already hot and physical game.

He was originally at Ryle, or at Gray MS . I forgot which but this is his third school district.