Highlands 2016

Ram

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched some hudl film on Angel big kid with great hands but didn't see a lot of speed. Does highlands have any receivers that can stretch the field like vennaman's older brother did? I seen a couple games last year and didn't really see any WR pull away from the defense.

Watched some hudl film on Angel big kid with great hands but didn't see a lot of speed. Does highlands have any receivers that can stretch the field like vennaman's older brother did? I seen a couple games last year and didn't really see any WR pull away from the defense.

Yes his little brother Nick! Junior to be with probably comparable speed and with a little better set of Hands. Overall a little more Athletic than older brother Alex.

Just got to figure out how to get the ball there.....I guess things could progress in the Off season!

They had a couple that had more than the speed needed... But it doesn't matter how fast you are or how good of hands they have if you can't get the ball to them. None had stellar numbers but some were still noticed enough their junior year to get the opportunity to play at the next level.

When I left the Birds were 3-1 best Franklin county twice, Ryle once. Lost to male 26-18. Ton of weapons. Buchert, Posey, Venneman, and Huber had a number of big plays. Gosney looked good with barely having 8 practices with the team do to baseball. Should be fun.