Highlands 2016

Ram

Watch for young Soph WR Austin King. He caught a couple TD'S against Ryle JV, was moved up to Varsity and caught one there. Friday vs Conner he snagged 3 TD'S in the Varsity 7 on 7. Got the invite to travel with Varsity to Oldham Co this week.

Kid has best hands I've seen in a long time and is extremely smart. Another Soph to watch out for is Nate Roberts. The weapons the Birds will have at WR is scary.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read Birds WR Braden Posey was 1st team FBU ALL AMERICAN at there Top Gun invite only camp this weekend in Rock Hill South Carolina. He received a invitation to the Army All American Combine in January.

Can anyone shed some light on the O line and D line for the upcoming year? Only names I know of are Finfrock, Dunn, Davidson. And from what I'm hearing, that's about 30% of what is available as of now. Are there any kids that can change positions that can help out at those positions?

Can anyone shed some light on the O line and D line for the upcoming year? Only names I know of are Finfrock, Dunn, Davidson. And from what I'm hearing, that's about 30% of what is available as of now. Are there any kids that can change positions that can help out at those positions?

What does that mean? There are no other lineman or there are 9 total O and D linemen?

What does that mean? There are no other lineman or there are 9 total O and D linemen?

I'm no mathmagician but I do believe that 3 is 30% of 9, so I would assume that means that at the time TDY posted, there were only 9 lineman available to practice.

I would like to see a kid like Camron Johnson move to the Dline. Prettt sure he is a back up QB with some nice solid size that can move. I know the coaches love quick elusive kids on the d line so he would fit that need really nice. If he is the back up QB, he can always move back to that position if called upon but from what I'm hearing, the other back ups in Scholman and Kremer would suffice also. Others in the past have switched positions to play and for the better of the team. Just a thought of one kid I know of that has some decent size.

I would like to see a kid like Camron Johnson move to the Dline. Prettt sure he is a back up QB with some nice solid size that can move. I know the coaches love quick elusive kids on the d line so he would fit that need really nice. If he is the back up QB, he can always move back to that position if called upon but from what I'm hearing, the other back ups in Scholman and Kremer would suffice also. Others in the past have switched positions to play and for the better of the team. Just a thought of one kid I know of that has some decent size.

Asked to move last year and declined.

I checked the latest roster on Max preps and there are not many lineman period. Experience is very limited as well with only Dunn, Davidson and Finfrock returning. Coach Turner has his work cut out for him but he has a history of developing units. I think they may struggle early but look for them to be fine as the season progresses.

I checked the latest roster on Max preps and there are not many lineman period. Experience is very limited as well with only Dunn, Davidson and Finfrock returning. Coach Turner has his work cut out for him but he has a history of developing units. I think they may struggle early but look for them to be fine as the season progresses.

Exact same scenario as last year. The BIGGEST question mark for this team is the defensive line IMO. You can have all of the skill players you want, but if you cannot block and tackle you will struggle.

Exact same scenario as last year. The BIGGEST question mark for this team is the defensive line IMO. You can have all of the skill players you want, but if you cannot block and tackle you will struggle.

They are definitely going to miss Robinson and Hebel clogging that line.