Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

Thanks, BrewDog. I was in Southern California visiting family last year, and while I was there, I had a small polyp removed from my right ear lobe. Do you really think it makes me look younger??

 

 

Frances

 

Yes, it does Frances! I'm gonna get my ear polyp removed too. I wash and I scrub, and have even tried Preparation H, and I still can't remove that stubborn ear polyp. You may want to take another extended trip to see the family real soon though. I'm very concerned that the pain and strain of the next nine weeks will age you rapidly. Good to see you again! Have you been able to ditch the Rascal scooter?

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by the Rams. :banana: I wish the community would come out and watch all Raceland sports like they do football.

I agree, one other thing othr than what cville has mentioned is that in baseball most fans never know when they are playing. It is hard to get a copy of a set schedule bc they change so often in baseball, theh there are rainouts, makeup games,etc.. If they could do a better job of letting people know when they are playing I believe that there would be a bigger crowd.

Is that all? After all you said about Ashland winning, this is all you say? Hey, I got an idea, give Raceland a little credit for beating your mighty Tomcats. They deserve it....They came into a hostile place and scored a great victory and you give them no credit on a job well done. It's called showing some class.

 

Dont you know that would mean he would have to swollow his pride? The loss alone was hard enough on him. I have a feeling alot of Tomcats are going to be in exile the next 2 weeks. Congrats Rams on the win in ole' Putnam Stadium.:thumb:

Is that all? After all you said about Ashland winning, this is all you say? Hey, I got an idea, give Raceland a little credit for beating your mighty Tomcats. They deserve it....They came into a hostile place and scored a great victory and you give them no credit on a job well done. It's called showing some class.

:thumb: THANK YOU, The fact is that Raceland just came out confident, was more physical, executed their offense and defense better and from what your own bias:lol: radio men stated Raceland was in MUCH better physical shape. The Rams coaching staff with their preperation deserves a lot of credit also. Great job all the way around (obviously) by Raceland.

All the talent in the world does not help if you don't come out and play with determination and confidence.There is more to winning a game than just putting talent on the field. Raceland's defense was tested by Ashland and was bent but did not break, they made the plays when they had to. A lot of people had Raceland as the underdog in this game but the Raceland kids believed in their talent and heart and never once thought that they could not win this game. The ability to execute your game plan balances the talent difference and we saw that last night. Talent can be defined in many different ways.

 

Good post cvillecat :thumb:

:ylsuper: :dancingpa

:thumb: THANK YOU, The fact is that Raceland just came out confident, was more physical, executed their offense and defense better and from what your own bias:lol: radio men stated Raceland was in MUCH better physical shape. The Rams coaching staff with their preperation deserves a lot of credit also. Great job all the way around (obviously) by Raceland.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper:

Dont you know that would mean he would have to swollow his pride? The loss alone was hard enough on him. I have a feeling alot of Tomcats are going to be in exile the next 2 weeks. Congrats Rams on the win in ole' Putnam Stadium.:thumb:

 

 

 

There are more mature Tomcat fans that post on here than not. So I think you'll still see plenty of us around regardless of the outcome of the next two weeks.

There are more mature Tomcat fans that post on here than not.

 

 

:thumb:

Raceland's defense came out amd played hard nosed smash mouth football. They have some hard hitting LB's.

Is that all? After all you said about Ashland winning, this is all you say? Hey, I got an idea, give Raceland a little credit for beating your mighty Tomcats. They deserve it....They came into a hostile place and scored a great victory and you give them no credit on a job well done. It's called showing some class.

 

Im really not concerned with what you, or anyone else thinks about my posts. Actually my best friend went to Raceland and I spent the entire evening with him, so believe me I got my fair share of crow. UKCATSFAN, I'm just curious, where did you graduate high school?

Dont you know that would mean he would have to swollow his pride? The loss alone was hard enough on him. I have a feeling alot of Tomcats are going to be in exile the next 2 weeks. Congrats Rams on the win in ole' Putnam Stadium.:thumb:

 

Thank you Nostradamus. :thumb:

I heard a lot about the Greenup County transfer on the radio last night, didnt Ashland also get a Greenup Transfer and some Ironton Kids? I didnt hear them mentioned on the radio so I'm just wondering if my info is accurate?

Ashland was supposed to have gotten a transfer from Russell and one or two from Ironton i think.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.