Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

I'm more than basically a good guy. :sssh: You can bet that no matter what happens with my Tomcats either good or bad I will be there everynight. Doesnt it go something like " For richer or poorer, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, tell death do us part into the Putnam Stadium in the sky?" Well thats how I fell about my Tomcats! And yes I will agree that my reality is filled with big beautiful maroon clouds. ;) I also have attended the DM School of Philosophy, I consider Dicky to be a father figure in my life, and Im not joking.

 

That's sad...and I'm not joking.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more than basically a good guy. :sssh: You can bet that no matter what happens with my Tomcats either good or bad I will be there everynight. Doesnt it go something like " For richer or poorer, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, tell death do us part into the Putnam Stadium in the sky?" Well thats how I fell about my Tomcats! And yes I will agree that my reality is filled with big beautiful maroon clouds. ;) I also have attended the DM School of Philosophy, I consider Dicky to be a father figure in my life, and Im not joking.
:scared:

 

And we wonder what has happened to America's youth, and I'm not joking.

Do I smell a catch phrase coming on?:D

And I'm not joking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sssh: :sssh: :sssh: I am giving Belfry credit.

Someone sure seems to be a little jealous of their neighbors.

That's sad...and I'm not joking.

 

I dont care...and Im not joking. :thumb:

You guys should leave poor GIAT alone

And I am joking.

Im really not concerned with what you, or anyone else thinks about my posts. Actually my best friend went to Raceland and I spent the entire evening with him, so believe me I got my fair share of crow. UKCATSFAN, I'm just curious, where did you graduate high school?

 

 

What does that have to do with anything? I wasn't trying to rub the defeat into Ashland people's face, I never said anything to Ashland fans. I'm a Russell fan but I do wish other schools from this area all the best, including Ashland. Ashland has 3 players on the team who are very close to my own family so of coarse I'm going to wish them well. I only root against the area teams when they play Russell, that's it. After everything you said about Raceland's program, I thought it was a little classless you didn't give Raceland some

credit for their well earned win. That's all. I'm done with it.

I consider Dicky to be a father figure in my life, and Im not joking.

 

 

Oh my gosh, That just explains everything.... And I'm not joking either.

I think we need to refocus on the game and not each other.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....and I'm not joking. :D

What does that have to do with anything? I wasn't trying to rub the defeat into Ashland people's face, I never said anything to Ashland fans. I'm a Russell fan but I do wish other schools from this area all the best, including Ashland. Ashland has 3 players on the team who are very close to my own family so of coarse I'm going to wish them well. I only root against the area teams when they play Russell, that's it. After everything you said about Raceland's program, I thought it was a little classless you didn't give Raceland some

credit for their well earned win. That's all. I'm done with it.

 

I respect Raceland, and have some very good friends from there. I was just wondering where you went to high school. A lot of times people's screenames give it away, I was just curious. Cmon whats the big deal?

I think we need to refocus on the game and not each other.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....and I'm not joking. :D

 

:lol: What can I say Im a trend setter.

Great to see Raceland start out strong. Glad to see the rams to pull off the upset.

I respect Raceland, and have some very good friends from there. I was just wondering where you went to high school. A lot of times people's screenames give it away, I was just curious. Cmon whats the big deal?

 

I'm done with you! See ya in two weeks. Now......... back to the game....... Raceland should be a contender in that district.

I'm more than basically a good guy. :sssh: You can bet that no matter what happens with my Tomcats either good or bad I will be there everynight. Doesnt it go something like " For richer or poorer, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, tell death do us part into the Putnam Stadium in the sky?" Well thats how I fell about my Tomcats! And yes I will agree that my reality is filled with big beautiful maroon clouds. ;) I also have attended the DM School of Philosophy, I consider Dicky to be a father figure in my life, and Im not joking.

Hey GIAT I was just joking around as I do with a lot of people on here, you need to calm down and take a pill or something. Besides, an old coach of yours in your youth gave me the heads up and told me to give you a hard time :lol: . Does the name of a former legendary Ohio State football coach mean anything to you ;) . I give you a hard time bc you pretty much leav yourself open for it. I am as adament about my Raceland boys as yopu are about your Tomcats although I think that I do admit in losses on where the blame really lies and do not make excuses and blame anything and everything but where the blame or reason should be.:sssh: GIAT, again I meant no harm or to slam you. I have many friends in "Tomcat Land" and since I have been on bgp I have many more. Good luck to you and your Tomcats and I hope that you win the rest of your games. :thumb: and on't take things so seriously, o.k.. :lol: :thumb:

Someone sure seems to be a little jealous of their neighbors.

Nope.....Just having some fun:laugh: :laugh: but you might just pull a shoulder out patting yourself on the back so much.:D :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.