Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

Final score.

 

Excellent win for the Ramblers, and good luck the rest of the way. Solid team, and they have to have earned some respect with this one.

 

 

Frances

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL !!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :banana: :banana: :banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa Great job by Raceland's defense. Rams go into Putnam and come out with the win!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa

congrats Raceland!!! BTW-- is Gerad Parker the former UK receiver there this year helping out?

Congrats to Raceland a HUGH upset.Could be a long year in Tomcat country and will be interesting for there commits here as they was way confident all week this would be a big time blowout.Did anybody else hear the Ashland radio guys they were just so down on the tomcats as if the season was over and now.

  • Author

Hey - no fair, Oldrambler. I already had one going ...

 

 

Brokenhearted,

Frances

Is the guy from Raceland last name Beech any relations to the former Ashland player.

Congratulations to Raceland and some good friends on a great win.

Hey - no fair, Oldrambler. I already had one going ...

 

 

Brokenhearted,

Frances

I noticed. ;)

This is the best tasting crow I have ever eaten. Congratulations to an excellent Raceland football team. I,m not sure what the Tomcats were doing tonight but it appears it might be a long season.

WOW , Congrats to the Rams on a huge WIN.

Hey - no fair, Oldrambler. I already had one going ...

 

 

Brokenhearted,

Frances

In the words of Larry the Cable Guy...... Lord I apologize.:ylsuper:

Congratulations, Rams! I am happy to admit that I underestimated Raceland or overestimated the Tomcats - probably both. That is a huge single season turnaround.

Is the guy from Raceland last name Beech any relations to the former Ashland player.

Yes

Great win Rams. I played football there back in the day. You guys did a great job!

Yes

Thanks,You hear the radio guys on b97 point out that he was a greenup transfer that lead the Ramblers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.