Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

Where are you GIAT? Where OH Where has the GIAT Gone?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rams! You guys played with such heart tonight and never gave up. Great game.

I really hope Luke Bonner is OK. He is a really great kid. Spent many summers with him and his family and they are nothing but class. I'll find out and hopefully give an update if someone hasn't already. I just hope it's nothing serious... this is his senior year. Everyone please pray for this kid, he is truely a great kid and good role model for young Tomcats to look up to.

Where is GIAT on this thread?

Where is GIAT on this thread?

 

He may be hanging by a tread from one of the goalpost.

 

I agree with UKCATSFAN about Bonner. I don't know the young man but it would be a shame for his senior year to end on the third play of the season.

Why didn't Ashland pass more? They had some success the few times they did. Also, does anyone think Thomas would be better used as a receiver?

Why didn't Ashland pass more? They had some success the few times they did. Also, does anyone think Thomas would be better used as a receiver?

 

 

I'm not sure that's what Ashland needs to do or not, but I definitely believe Thomas would be better used as a receiver.

Why didn't Ashland pass more? They had some success the few times they did. Also, does anyone think Thomas would be better used as a receiver?

 

I agree 100 %

The tomcat defense didnt play that bad, but when u have a punt return for a td called back, allowing a PR TD, and giving Raceland the ball inside our own 20 a few times. That didnt help the D any. Burns and McDavid really stepped up on defense imo after the loss of Bonner to the secondary.

Why didn't Ashland pass more? They had some success the few times they did. Also, does anyone think Thomas would be better used as a receiver?

Raceland did have a few breakdowns in pass coverage but made the plays when they had to. Thomas would be a nice target at receiver.

Where is GIAT on this thread?

 

 

I'd say he's in a padded room banging his head up against the wall or he's sitting at his computer banging his head on the desk or he's........ well, he's banging his head somewhere. Enough with that, Congrats to Scott Grizzle and the Rams!!! They showed alot of heart tonight in the 4th quarter, stopping the Cats inside the red zone once. They stopped the Cats a few times in the red zone tonight. Great win for the Rams, tough tough tough loss for the Tomcats. They have Belfry, who beat the defending 1A champs and a favorite to repeat this year, and then the Devils come to Putnam. Ashland COULD start the season 0-3. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day, you never know what can happen in a rivalry game like Russell vs. Ashland, but I don't see them beating either. I've been wrong before though. Congrats to the Rams. Ashland, keep your head up... it's a long season and it just started.

CONGRATS to the Rams for rolling into Putnam and putting one on Ashland! I called my buddy Parker to congratulate the team. When I asked if they were home yet he said they still hadn't gotten on the bus because the media was still interviewing! GREAT win for the Rams program. They have put together one heck of a staff and are getting the kids out of the hallways. With a win like this the snowball effect could be in place. It will really be interesting to see what happens when the are 1A after the new realingment. Congrats again, I'm proud of you guys!

Stick1, coach Parker is one heck of an offensive cord. He does a super job and relates to the kids very well. My son has the utmost respect for him as a coach and a person. The Rams are lucky to have him as well as all the other coaches. The team got back a little late but were met by a large crowd and Fire Engine escort with full sirens and horns. It is a good time to be a "RAM"

Why didn't Ashland pass more? They had some success the few times they did. Also, does anyone think Thomas would be better used as a receiver?

 

 

They had success running inside and off tackle, then when they got down the field they tried to run outside. I don't quite understand that. I would have kept doing what was working. JMO.

 

Just a note, Raceland fans blew a sigh of relief when Thomas dropped a sure TD late in the 4th quarter. He had everyone beat but just couldn't come up with it. Tough break.

Okay so I thought it would be Raceland 35- Ahland- 10... So I was wrong but it is still sweet to the Rams (not pull it off) win like we at Russell thought they would. GREAT JOB for the RAMS..... Hope to see you guys on the field next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.