Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

I was at the game , sat on the Raceland side and was stunned .... Raceland had better skill players , played harder , out hit Ashland.

 

Raceland kids were much smaller but had much more grit than Ashland.

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Where are you GIAT? Where OH Where has the GIAT Gone?

 

Dang!!

 

Sounds like you might be a little anxious to rub a little salt into the wound. :D

 

Give him a chance to get his shoes off and turn on the computer, will you?

 

I know he may not surface for a while, but at least let him get back to the house. :thumb:

 

 

Frances

  • Author
Fully intended Aunt B. :thumb:

Mission accomplished. :D

 

 

Frances

First I want to say my heart goes out to Ashland Senior Luke Bonner. We are praying that all goes well. I hope the injury is not serious.Great kid with a lot of heart.

Congrats to the Rams. Just got back from a long evening. I thought Ashland had their chances but couldn't pull them out. I felt like after the first half the Cats needed to grind it out and they did just that on the opening drive. But several times later in the second half I felt like there was some questionable play calling. Ashland just could not run outside. The special teams and mistakes are what really hurt Ashland with the fumbles and the punt coverage or lack of. There will need to be some real soul searching for these kids but this loss is not the end of the season. With the loss of Bonner the Cats secondary and defense was really hurt.

Congrats to the Raceland Rams. The Rams played their tail ends off and made the plays when they had to. A great win for the Ram Family. Let's celebrate this weekend and then start getting ready for Rowan Co.. TEAM PRIDE!!!!

This is the best tasting crow I have ever eaten. Congratulations to an excellent Raceland football team. I,m not sure what the Tomcats were doing tonight but it appears it might be a long season.

jeepman I have some excellent recipies for crow bc I have had to chow down on it many times through the years. I just had to make that post earlier about the space shuttle and the drinking though due to your post on the Raceland/Ashland predictions thread. No hard feelings (I hope).:thumb:

Why was the Raceland kid ejected?

 

It was the Beach kid that was ejected. It appeared to me that he kicked an Ashland player at the end of a play that was still on the ground.

Tough night to be a Tomcat, but we got beat by the better team tonight. I know that OldRambler is probably soaking in a hot tub right now, with a cigar stuck in one corner of his mouth and a smile playing across his lips...

 

 

Frances

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D

Great Win for the Rams players,and staff! Also great support for the boys from the Raceland-Worthington community! What an exciting evening! Anyway for all you Tomcat fans, don't worry! You have a good team with some excellent coaches and you will be right in the thick of it in November! Hopefully the Bonner kid will be alright, and much success for the rest of your season.... except for well you guys know...........:D Maybe I can enjoy one more win in Putnam this season.....;)

Raceland totally outplayed Ashland Ashland tonight and deservrd the win. Congrats to them. Ashland has a lot of work or they could easily start 0-4 with Belfry, Russell and W. Portsmouth. All 3 of these teams are going to be tough games.

Congrats to Raceland and Coach Randy Vanderhoof. Huge win!

Dang!!

 

Sounds like you might be a little anxious to rub a little salt into the wound. :D

 

Give him a chance to get his shoes off and turn on the computer, will you?

 

I know he may not surface for a while, but at least let him get back to the house. :thumb:

 

 

Frances

 

 

I'm not rubbing it in, I'm just wondering what he has to say now, I won't stoop to his level and rub anything in, well maybe in two weeks... I just want to see what he has to say. I didnt even have a dog in the fight. My dog was off tonight.

CONGRATS to the Rams for rolling into Putnam and putting one on Ashland! I called my buddy Parker to congratulate the team. When I asked if they were home yet he said they still hadn't gotten on the bus because the media was still interviewing! GREAT win for the Rams program. They have put together one heck of a staff and are getting the kids out of the hallways. With a win like this the snowball effect could be in place. It will really be interesting to see what happens when the are 1A after the new realingment. Congrats again, I'm proud of you guys!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.