Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 21 Ashland 16

Featured Replies

Raceland certainly beat Ashland. Raceland had a better scheme and there kids wanted it more. Also clear Raceland outcoached Ashland from the gun.

 

Ashland needs to consider a new direction or get use to under achieving. This isn't new , even Dickie was down.

 

Fields played well , so did 42 ... Hope Bonner( good Holy Family Kid) isn't lost for the year.

 

For Raceland great job , great memeory for the seniors .. congrats .. glad you aren't on the Devils schedule ...

  • Replies 261
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best tasting crow I have ever eaten. Congratulations to an excellent Raceland football team. I,m not sure what the Tomcats were doing tonight but it appears it might be a long season.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey jeepman, Just wanted you to know that N.A.S.A. officials just called and they are expecting you to be ready for the launch later on. Also, You should have been drinking our raceland "Orange juice" or "Orange Crush". That stuff you were on was way too strong. :D :D :lol: I am her and now picking Marshall over W.VA.:sssh: :sssh:

I was unable to attend tonight due to health reasons, but I was listening to the radio. I wish I could had been there. I was getting updates from fellow Ram fans via phone, thanks to cville and incognito. Great job Rams, you have made this oldrambler and our community proud!:flame: From what I got on the radio broadcast the Raceland defense was excellent tonight, that was what my concerns were going in. Ashland got in the red zone 7 times to come out with 16pts., 2 td's and a field goal. Great job by the Rams, Coach Vanderhoof and staff. Imo the Tomcats will rebound from this and go on to a sucsessful season. At least I hope that you do. Ashland is a class act with a class Coach and fans.

Congratulations to the Rams on the big win over the Tomcats. I had a feeling that Raceland would give Ashland fits tonight, and that they did. I think Ashland needs to settle on one QB, and go from there. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year. Ashland definitely has their work cut out for them as they play host to Belfry and Russell over the next two weeks.

  • Author
I noticed. ;)

 

You're a fine young man, Birdsfan. Going the extra mile for an old lady ...

 

 

Frances

Good job. Looks like our district is going to be tough this year.

 

Congrats.

You're a fine young man, Birdsfan. Going the extra mile for an old lady ...

 

 

Frances

Anything for you Aunt Bea!

 

 

 

Just hoping to get some o' them kerosene cucumbers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey jeepman, Just wanted you to know that N.A.S.A. officials just called and they are expecting you to be ready for the launch later on. Also, You should have been drinking our raceland "Orange juice" or "Orange Crush". That stuff you were on was way too strong. :D :D :lol: I am her and now picking Marshall over W.VA.:sssh: :sssh:

 

 

Okay I deserve that. I'm just glad to see Raceland win.

WOW , Congrats to the Rams on a huge WIN.

 

 

Hey you stole my avatar!!!!!!! I like it.... The more the merrier!!!!!!!!

Where are you GIAT? Where OH Where has the GIAT Gone?

How many home games does Ashland have this year?

They certainly appear to have the most difficult non-district schedule in NE

Kentucky, but they may pay for that. Raceland was more difficult than the

Tomcats had expected and Belfry and Russell aren't going to be much easier.

If Ashland only has two more home games after the first three weeks, they

could be in serious trouble down the stretch.

 

I listened to the game on the radio and it seemed that when Ashland went

to the counter they found alot of success. I believe they ran it on three plays

in their second half touchdown drive, but after that it seemed as though they

went to the pass and the pitch and the option ceaselessly. Then when it came

to crunch time, nobody seemed to take control for Ashland, which could be

because of QB controversy. (And when they went to the air, they didn't find

much success.)

 

I must say congratulations to the Rams. I really didn't expect them to win this

ballgame and I am totally happy that they did. Their defense seemed to stifle

a lost Ashland offense, preventing them from even thinking out getting a

consistent offense. I must admit they didn't catch many breaks in terms of

the punting game, but they did come up with huge stops in the red zone and

came up big with a punt return in the second half. I know its a cliche but

bend but don't break seemed to work pretty well.

 

Once again, congrats to the Rams on a great ballgame.

  • Author

Tough night to be a Tomcat, but we got beat by the better team tonight. I know that OldRambler is probably soaking in a hot tub right now, with a cigar stuck in one corner of his mouth and a smile playing across his lips...

 

 

Frances

congrats Raceland!!! BTW-- is Gerad Parker the former UK receiver there this year helping out?

Yes, he is the former LC & UK player. He is a great coach and even greater person.

  • Author
... Raceland was more difficult than the Tomcats had expected and Belfry and Russell aren't going to be much easier....

 

THAT may be the understatement of the year, Red Shift.

 

 

Frances

Fully intended Aunt B. :thumb:

 

The classic Eastern Kentucky understatement, I really

considered adding ain't and dropping the h- from had.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.