Tubby to Memphis

jericho

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really tough place to have sustained success (Texas Tech that is).

Memphis has unlimited resources. He'll do really well there IMO.

I totally agree. Would be a great hire for Memphis and a great final stop for Tubby. The city of Memphis a hotbed of athletes and basketball is king. Great city for Tubby and his family. Hope he is hired and wish him and his family great success.

I totally agree. Would be a great hire for Memphis and a great final stop for Tubby. The city of Memphis a hotbed of athletes and basketball is king. Great city for Tubby and his family. Hope he is hired and wish him and his family great success.

Did someone actually use the words "great city" to describe Memphis? Is Memphis really a great city for anyone? Not trying to be funny either, being absolutely serious.

Seems like it could be a good gig for Tubby. I was excited when Tubby left Kentucky, but never had any hard feelings towards him. By all accounts, he's as classy as it gets, a great guy and a very good basketball coach. Hope he goes to Memphis and does well.

Did someone actually use the words "great city" to describe Memphis? Is Memphis really a great city for anyone? Not trying to be funny either, being absolutely serious.

Memphis is a cool city to visit and go to party for a couple days. "Great city" would not make the Round of 64 in assigning Memphis superlatives.

Memphis is a cool city to visit and go to party for a couple days. "Great city" would not make the Round of 64 in assigning Memphis superlatives.

Been several several years since I have been to Memphis, and I didn't care for it too much then, have been told it's worse now and that even for a couple of days of partying it's not such a cool place to do that any longer. Been relayed to me that even Beale street and the "cool" places aren't worth going to visit any longer. No first hand knowledge of that though.