Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it racist?

Featured Replies

When I glance at the picture, here are the 2 things that stand out:

1. The two contortionists posing on each side.

2. The pink shirt because it contrasts with the other colored clothes.

 

That's it.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why a company like this even acknowledges what amounts to these types of social media comments. (Twitter, ect.)

I can't imagine what else it would be other than "whitey holding a brotha (sista, in this case) down." Ergo, my earlier comment.

 

I can't even get mad at people who get upset over silly things like this anymore. I just know we are so far apart on life I can't let it bug me.

 

If they look at everything with a pessimistic viewpoint on humanity then you will always be offended.

I can't even get mad at people who get upset over silly things like this anymore. I just know we are so far apart on life I can't let it bug me.

 

If they look at everything with a pessimistic viewpoint on humanity then you will always be offended.

 

Both comments are wise statements. The nature of my work requires me to attempt to see it not just from my personal viewpoint, but from all other angles as well. I don't have to agree with all angles, but attempting to see them at least allows me perspective. I wish more people would do this.

Stupid people should not be allowed to have a Twitter account. But then if that happened, I guess Twitter would go out of business cause they'd lose about 75% of their users.

Apologizing and pandering to the race hustlers just empowers the race hustlers.

 

Long ago the so-called "race hustlers" became a "race hustling industry"--Might now be a Fortune 500 Company? A real disgrace to the discussion of race relations in America, and does nothing but further the divide that has expanded under the so-called "Transformative Administration". Really sad when I look back at what could have been under the Obama Presidency.

Long ago the so-called "race hustlers" became a "race hustling industry"--Might now be a Fortune 500 Company? A real disgrace to the discussion of race relations in America, and does nothing but further the divide that has expanded under the so-called "Transformative Administration". Really sad when I look back at what could have been under the Obama Presidency.

 

He has squandered the opportunity to unite and furthered the divide. This is comming from someone who wants the unification of all as humans equall in everyway. So to say I'm disapointed is an understatement.

Both comments are wise statements. The nature of my work requires me to attempt to see it not just from my personal viewpoint, but from all other angles as well. I don't have to agree with all angles, but attempting to see them at least allows me perspective. I wish more people would do this.

 

Agreed. And no doubt people hear and see what they want/are conditioned to hear/see.

 

I do have a hard time laying this at the feet of the President, though.:lol2:

Long ago the so-called "race hustlers" became a "race hustling industry"--Might now be a Fortune 500 Company? A real disgrace to the discussion of race relations in America, and does nothing but further the divide that has expanded under the so-called "Transformative Administration". Really sad when I look back at what could have been under the Obama Presidency.

 

He has squandered the opportunity to unite and furthered the divide. This is comming from someone who wants the unification of all as humans equall in everyway. So to say I'm disapointed is an understatement.

 

The current state of race relations has absolutely nothing to do with the president and everything to do with more and more people having voices that can be heard through a variety of outlets.

The current state of race relations has absolutely nothing to do with the president and everything to do with more and more people having voices that can be heard through a variety of outlets.

This. Idiots want the spotlight. And if the idiot screams loud enough they will get it---via Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, snapchat, etc.

This. Idiots want the spotlight. And if the idiot screams loud enough they will get it---via Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, snapchat, etc.

 

Yep.

I'm offended that the Gap apologized......I wish companies had the "cullions" to tell these kinds of folks to pound salt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.