Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it racist?

Featured Replies

Oh good gosh!:facepalm:

 

I had to read the article just to figure out what people were perceiving as racists cause I couldn't figure it out.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
White girl's holding the black girl down! :D

 

Goofy, but that may be it. Quite a stretch.

I almost want to tweet the person quoted in the story and tell her she's an idiot.

I almost want to tweet the person quoted in the story and tell her she's an idiot.

 

Do it! I wanna watch you eviscerate her! :D :lol2:

  • Author
I almost want to tweet the person quoted in the story and tell her she's an idiot.

 

If you do let me know how that goes. :lol2:

I am still not getting it. I am amazed by the contortionist on the far left.

I am still not getting it. I am amazed by the contortionist on the far left.

 

The only thing I figure is somebody looked at it in the fashion that I joked about earlier in this thread.

Liberalism is killing America. What is this world coming to?

Just another example of the stupidity that is gripping America today.

Only racist to a person who would blame their or another's color for everything negative in their life. I see children in a picture. So should everyone else. If you don't to be honest hell with you, that's your issue keep it to yourself.

So is it because the white girl has arm on black girls head ? Is there something from history I'm missing?

So is it because the white girl has arm on black girls head ? Is there something from history I'm missing?

 

I can't imagine what else it would be other than "whitey holding a brotha (sista, in this case) down." Ergo, my earlier comment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.