April 10, 201610 yr I hate people I can't tell you how many times a week I say that, true story. :lol2:
April 10, 201610 yr Liberalism is killing America. What is this world coming to? People that are surprised about this, where have they been the last 8 years, America is all about PC now?
April 11, 201610 yr People that are surprised about this, where have they been the last 8 years, America is all about PC now? Not surprised, just ashamed at how far sensible people have let it come. If I know it's reasonable and you're just being a sensitive susan, well it sucks to be you. It's like a child throwing a fit. An adult who wants to raise sensible children should never give in to that behaviour. America and most of the world has. It's not compromise or consideration, It's enabaling. Someone has to start being the adult in the room and tell them to shut it up or your going to get your butt whipped.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.