Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it racist?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord.

 

No.

  • Author

Apparently no one had an issue with this picture from gap. Cherry-image.jpg

My God, some people have too much time on their hands.

  • Author

Btw the two girls involved in the alleged racist pic are adopted sisters.

Typically in these situations, while I usually don't agree that the image is racist, I can at least somewhat understand or see where that mindset is coming from. I'm at a loss on this one. Not even the smallest hint of racism present.

White girl's holding the black girl down! :D

Oh I see it now. Is it because they made the girl on the far right look too athletic?

Another example of the internet ruining everything. The world was better when I thought the only stupid people in the world were circling around me. Because of the internet I now know that the world is composed of stupid people.

  • Author
Another example of the internet ruining everything. The world was better when I thought the only stupid people in the world were circling around me. Because of the internet I now know that the world is composed of stupid people.

 

All those stupid people now have keyboards and unlimited avenues to express their stupidity.

Am I missing something here?

 

I must be also... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.