April 1, 201610 yr Young left the farm and for the first time in his life, someone didn't tell him he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Can't be honest with all these soft teenagers today I guess. I think his feelings and career will be just fine at UK.
April 1, 201610 yr Man if his feelings are hurt that easily he needs to get out of football. All Meyer really said was I didn't think you were good enough a year ago but I do now. I actually think it's a compliment. Meyer recruits men that's why he will have 4-5 first round draft picks in a few weeks. Edited April 5, 201610 yr by PurplePride92 Rule 8
April 1, 201610 yr Meyer is an idiot! Young is a stud and I won't be surprised if he starts as a Freshman.
April 1, 201610 yr Meyer is an idiot! Young is a stud and I won't be surprised if he starts as a Freshman. An idiot with 3 nationals titles, who's won 85% of the games he's coached in. Young will be fine at UK. Urban will do just fine at OSU without Young.
April 2, 201610 yr Meyer is an idiot! Young is a stud and I won't be surprised if he starts as a Freshman. One of the craziest things you have ever said on here...and that is saying a lot for you:lol2: Yeah, Meyer is really an idiot!
April 2, 201610 yr Young said the writer ran with it a tad. Still, I'm sure Meyer was honest with him, that's just Meyer.
April 2, 201610 yr No issue with how Young was treated sounds like most recruiting visits when you are trying to be seen.
April 3, 201610 yr An idiot with 3 nationals titles, who's won 85% of the games he's coached in. Young will be fine at UK. Urban will do just fine at OSU without Young. Ya what you said, such an idiot.
April 3, 201610 yr So unless Meyer was legitimately mean to him, it sounds like this kid is being a baby. He developed into a better player after another year of growing and training.
April 3, 201610 yr So unless Meyer was legitimately mean to him' date=' it sounds like this kid is being a baby. He developed into a better player after another year of growing and training.[/quote'] Correct, it's a classic case of the kid being told how great he is by everyone in Lexington the last 10 years of his life. He will grow from it. Kind of reminds me of when Cal didn't kiss up to John Wall early on and they had to have a pow wow.
April 3, 201610 yr You guys are funny, Coach tells a kid "your not good enough for me." A year later Coach comes back to the kid saying "hey were interested." Kid says oh so now your interested, no thanks. And the kid is the one looked down on, come on.
April 3, 201610 yr As bad as the Cats are and as good as he thinks he is, he should definitely start this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.