Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Young rips Urban Meyer

Featured Replies

Check my history you realize I hate Ohio State!

 

I know that and it has absolutey nothing to do with with the fact that saying Meyer is an idiot or can't coach. I have no problem whatsoever with you or anyone else hating OSU :lol2:.

Hell, I am more than fine with that and I said that. Should you hate U. Meyer as well then that's fine as well. My point was that saying Meyer was an idiot coach is imo just crazy. I will just know to pass over any comments you may make on coaches, if they're good or a bad coach from here on out. :sneaky: .... see ya'.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that and it has absolutey nothing to do with with the fact that saying Meyer is an idiot or can't coach. I have no problem whatsoever with you or anyone else hating OSU :lol2:.

Hell, I am more than fine with that and I said that. Should you hate U. Meyer as well then that's fine as well. My point was that saying Meyer was an idiot coach is imo just crazy. I will just know to pass over any comments you may make on coaches, if they're good or a bad coach from here on out. :sneaky: .... see ya'.

 

It is funny how we forget Meyer broke the Florida Gators.

I know that and it has absolutey nothing to do with with the fact that saying Meyer is an idiot or can't coach. I have no problem whatsoever with you or anyone else hating OSU :lol2:. Hell' date=' I am more than fine with that and I said that. Should you hate U. Meyer as well then that's fine as well. My point was that saying Meyer was an idiot coach is imo just crazy. I will just know to pass over any comments you may make on coaches, if they're good or a bad coach from here on out. :sneaky: .... see ya'.[/quote']

 

Death, taxes and BGP hating OSU are the only certainties in life.

Death, taxes and BGP hating OSU are the only certainties in life.

BGP hating the St. Louis Cardinals might be in the conversation.

BGP hating the St. Louis Cardinals might be in the conversation.

:isurrender: Guilty as charged my friend, I will say though that it's a little less now with me since "the man that invented baseball" LaRussa retired. When Molina gets out it will be even more less. I may even go "somewhat neutral" on them. :D

Death, taxes and BGP hating OSU are the only certainties in life.
:lol: Yep, and I have gotten to where I enjoy it, look forward to it.
BGP hating the St. Louis Cardinals might be in the conversation.

 

Not even in the same Galaxy, all the Reds fans on here want to be the Cards. OSU is pure hate, when you have that level of hate it's hard to expand it.

The Evil Sith Lord has spoken...

 

“About treating him bad, we don’t do that on purpose. If those are his feelings … I went back and talked to our staff about that because you don’t want that out there. But when you have one out of 650 that say that someone was treated bad …

 

“I know we did not offer him early. Afterwards, he really grew into a great player and we missed on him early on. I was very upset with our coaching staff, the recruiter in the area and then the position coach. That’s the way we do our business here. We do address that. I don’t want that out there.”

Meyer is an idiot! Young is a stud and I won't be surprised if he starts as a Freshman.

 

At UK that isn't saying much. When Lafayette played Trinity this year this young man saw fit to wear a UK cap to midfield for the coin toss. He was a non-factor in the game.

Idiot or worthless nut both sound good for Meyer.

 

How many times has a UK team beaten a Meyer coached team?

Man if his feelings are hurt that easily he needs to get out of football.

 

He has, going to Kentucky

How many times has a UK team beaten a Meyer coached team?

 

Don't know don't care. My favorite college team is FSU.

It is funny how we forget Meyer broke the Florida Gators.

 

Meyer "broke" the Florida Gators?

Meyer "broke" the Florida Gators?

 

Do some research. Arron Hernandez for starters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.