Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Raceland Predictions

Who Wins? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Oh, you know very well I was joking, Frances was around to record Ben Franklin's holding the kite! She had a crush on him as rumor has it! FWIW, I thought she was very fair in her analysis of the game tonight and respect for teams in the area! Looking forward to being in attendance and enjoying the football atmosphere. Frankly, looking forward to the middle school season starting as well!!:thumb:

  • Replies 213
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, spindoc. I didn't get to vote for Chester Alan Arthur as you imply. However, I did back Garfield.

So you really are a CAT fan!!!!:lol:

A few quick notes.

 

Last time I saw Blue Blazer in a game uniform he was cutting down some nets in Russell's Gymnasium, so how much high regard he has for The Russell Red Devils is questionable.

 

I personally don't hold Ashland in any higher regard than Russell. They both have fine schools with good athletic and academic tradition. They have fans you love and fans you can do without, just like Raceland fans. Because as humans are, we dont all agree. All 3 schools have positives and negatives as far as their facilities, and as I said on another thread, I believe Raceland should play teams that are willing to do a home and home. Ironton has said they have no problem coming to Raceland and they have more tradition football wise than either of the aforementioned teams.

 

Tonights game I see Raceland winning by 9. But as many have pointed out I tend to wear Orange Glasses.

 

Go Ramblers...

I kind of wish this game was played at Raceland so I could get some of those grilled sausage dogs. Maybe Tubby and Company can set up on the visitors side of Putnam Stadium. Man that is some good eating. :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

A few quick notes.

 

Last time I saw Blue Blazer in a game uniform he was cutting down some nets in Russell's Gymnasium, so how much high regard he has for The Russell Red Devils is questionable.

 

I personally don't hold Ashland in any higher regard than Russell. They both have fine schools with good athletic and academic tradition. They have fans you love and fans you can do without, just like Raceland fans. Because as humans are, we dont all agree. All 3 schools have positives and negatives as far as their facilities, and as I said on another thread, I believe Raceland should play teams that are willing to do a home and home. Ironton has said they have no problem coming to Raceland and they have more tradition football wise than either of the aforementioned teams.

 

Tonights game I see Raceland winning by 9. But as many have pointed out I tend to wear Orange Glasses.

 

Go Ramblers...

And we are glad you do TBF as we all have a pair just like them.:thumb:

I kind of wish this game was played at Raceland so I could get some of those grilled sausage dogs. Maybe Tubby and Company can set up on the visitors side of Putnam Stadium. Man that is some good eating. :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

You are right,LRCW, A man can gain 5 lbs. just from the terrific aroma!!

You are right,LRCW, A man can gain 5 lbs. just from the terrific aroma!!

 

5 lbs.? You obviously havn't seen LRCW eat. :D

I would love to see an updated pic of the field this year.

 

What's lining the 50 yard line?

 

 

Go Cats!!

 

Man, I love this time of year. So does alot of other people, by the number of rookie posts! haha!! :ylsuper:

Winning at Putnam is always a tough task but I believe that the Rams will be in position to possibly win this game.

The day has come we have all been waiting for. I would like to wish the best of luck to both teams in their contest tonight. The season opener for my Cats is always a highlight of my year. Hope to see you all at Putnam Stadium tonight for some great Football Action.

Go Cats!! :fight:

 

Getting out the old Stadium seat,

Yoter

Honestly, you do. I was just trying to be nice. :thumb:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

5 lbs.? You obviously havn't seen LRCW eat. :D

I was trying to be nice.;)

Perhaps GIAT could post a few pics of the golf course at Putnam.

Hats off to the field crew at Ashland that field looks amazing once again.

Perhaps GIAT could post a few pics of the golf course at Putnam.

Hats off to the field crew at Ashland that field looks amazing once again.

:thumb: It always looks amazing. I can't wait to see it tonight. I may be eager to leave but I can't wait to get there.:lol:I will be there to the end regardless of the outcome.

And we are glad you do TBF as we all have a pair just like them.:thumb:

:thumb: Yep, I carry and extra pair at all time just in case.:lol: It's just about game time so lets enjoy some good hard hitting football. P.S. - Good luck to the Tomcats....................next week:sssh: :D and I have made no official prediction to post on here, that's just kind of a superstition with me. I won't pick any of Raceland's games.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.