Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Raceland Predictions

Who Wins? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any news on the other injured lineman???

  • Replies 213
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Michael Walters has just about talked his father into letting him play Friday. :D Lacy Snodgrass is still out. I know that players don’t want to miss their senior season.

I think Michael Walters has just about talked his father into letting him play Friday. :D

 

 

He probably just had to tell him he would buy him an 18 inch pizza. :sssh: :D

I really hate it for those guys to miss any games, especially as seniors. Looking for a good game Friday, hope the Rams can hang in there. Good luck to both teams and may all the players get through it healthy.

Walters should play along with Salyers who didnt play against Ironton and missed some against Campbell Co. Snodgrass is the only injured tomcat not playing.

Talent and execution will win the game.

Talent will only take you so far if you dont have the drive to use it. In my coaching days i would rather take an average player with plenty of heart and make a starter out of him than talented kids that think its just a given that their the best.

He probably just had to tell him he would buy him an 18 inch pizza. :sssh: :D

 

 

I have heard they are part Italian.

I know that players don’t want to miss their senior season.

That is very true greybeard. A kid wants to play regardless, I know that all too well. I hope these young men are able to play but a case like this (and I do not know the extent of the injuries) imo someone - adult,parent,coach,etc. have to look out for the kid and explain that if they come back too early it would jeprodize their whole season. I hope that both the Rams and Tomcats can get through this game injury free, there is a long season ahead and I would hate to see anyone hurt and possibly miss what looks to be a promising season for both teams.

But seriously, lets hope they don't rush this and make his injury worse and have to miss games later in the season.

How were you funny?

I was quoting badcat's post that I thought was funny, I haved no idea what you are talking about in "how were you funny" :rolleyes: Not suprising though. I was just having some fun, kidding around and laughing at another post. By the way fball, did you do the color enhancement on you avatar or did you have someone add color to present the illusion of grass on that field.:sssh: :confused: :lol: Again, good luck to Russell in defending their state AA title this year. I. McGlone is a class act.

Talent and execution will win the game.

:thumb: Execution especially. Mental mistakes, turnovers, missed tackles, missed blocks, etc. will imo be a key as they are in any game.

... I haved no idea what you are talking about in "how were you funny" :rolleyes: ...

 

 

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of your typing: you wrote "I was funny" not It was funny in post 145.

 

I knew what you meant. :thumb:

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of your typing: you wrote "I was funny" not It was funny in post 145.

 

I knew what you meant. :thumb:

O.K., my mistake and I aknowledge that. didn't notice it at all and I am sure that everyone knew what I meant. So, that was my mistake fball and I apologize. :thumb: "I thought that I was wrong once but I was mistaken". :lol: :lol:

O.K., my mistake and I aknowledge that. didn't notice it at all and I am sure that everyone knew what I meant. So, that was my mistake fball and I apologize. :thumb: "I thought that I was wrong once but I was mistaken". :lol: :lol:

 

 

I’m reasonably sure that Fball has made bigger blunders – and I know I have.

I think Michael Walters has just about talked his father into letting him play Friday. :D Lacy Snodgrass is still out. I know that players don’t want to miss their senior season.

 

A Senior season is somthing that only comes once in a lifetime. The majority of these kids will never play another down of football in their life. But I too hope that none of them are rushing anything, even though these games at the beginning of the year mean everything, they dont. If you have to miss, nows the time. But on the other hand, I would love to see these kids get out there tomorrow and play 100% as would everyone on here.

 

Wishing the injured well,

Yoter

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.