Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Raceland Predictions

Who Wins? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A Senior season is somthing that only comes once in a lifetime. The majority of these kids will never play another down of football in their life. But I too hope that none of them are rushing anything, even though these games at the beginning of the year mean everything, they dont. If you have to miss, nows the time. But on the other hand, I would love to see these kids get out there tomorrow and play 100% as would everyone on here.

 

Wishing the injured well,

Yoter

 

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 213
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASHLAND 24

 

RACELAND 12

A Senior season is somthing that only comes once in a lifetime. The majority of these kids will never play another down of football in their life. But I too hope that none of them are rushing anything, even though these games at the beginning of the year mean everything, they dont. If you have to miss, nows the time. But on the other hand, I would love to see these kids get out there tomorrow and play 100% as would everyone on here.

 

Wishing the injured well,

Yoter

No kid wants to miss any football when they are Seniors. I just hope that they do not rush the player and make the injury something that may carry over through his adult life. I have confidence in the coaches and parents involved that all things will be considered when making the decision.

I’m reasonably sure that Fball has made bigger blunders – and I know I have.

:thumb: :thumb: We all have I believe.

No kid wants to miss any football when they are Seniors. I just hope that they do not rush the player and make the injury something that may carry over through his adult life. I have confidence in the coaches and parents involved that all things will be considered when making the decision.

:thumb: You are abosolutely right cville, that is what I was trying to get across in my earlier post #158.

I hear That Drew McDavid will start in QB slot guess we'll see

 

meet the cats tonight should be fun:dancingpa

 

see you there

 

Trimmer

Ashland 7

Raceland 24

I hear That Drew McDavid will start in QB slot guess we'll see

 

meet the cats tonight should be fun:dancingpa

 

see you there

 

Trimmer

Drew will be the starting quarteback for Fridays game, but expect Darrel Mahan to get a lot of reps as well.

Ashland 7

 

 

 

Raceland 24

 

 

You must be drinking.

:thumb: I approve. They do a good job.

 

 

Glad you approve. We need your approval.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be drinking.

:thumb: He is drinking jeepman!!!! ORANGE JUICE!!!:lol:

Ashland 7

Raceland 24

I appreciate your enthusiasm Aries!!!! A big Orange welcome to BGP.:thumb:

I hear That Drew McDavid will start in QB slot guess we'll see

 

meet the cats tonight should be fun:dancingpa

 

see you there

 

Trimmer

 

My guess is he will START, but I would bet that won't last a more than a quarter or so? IMO, Mahan will be the QB for the CATS!!:thumb:

  • Author
Glad you approve. We need your approval.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Honestly, you do. I was just trying to be nice. :thumb:

Ashland 7

Raceland 24

Welcomre to bgp aries! You can't get any newer than 1 post. I look foward to your post on here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.