Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Raceland Predictions

Who Wins? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have to take the 'Cats in this one. Ashland 32 Raceland 20

 

I know some pretty good people at Raceland, and I know that they don't plan on coming to Putnam Stadium just to show up - they are planning on winning.

 

Anyone that sells the Rams' program short really doesn't understand local football. Excellent history, solid athletes, tremendous pride, and a desire to knock off Ashland at Putnam Stadium - that spells trouble in any language.

 

I'm hoping for a Tomcat win, but I know what happens when you underestimate a very solid opponent.

 

 

Frances

  • Replies 213
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to take the 'Cats in this one. Ashland 32 Raceland 20

 

I know some pretty good people at Raceland, and I know that they don't plan on coming to Putnam Stadium just to show up - they are planning on winning.

 

Anyone that sells the Rams' program short really doesn't understand local football. Excellent history, solid athletes, tremendous pride, and a desire to knock off Ashland at Putnam Stadium - that spells trouble in any language.

 

I'm hoping for a Tomcat win, but I know what happens when you underestimate a very solid opponent.

 

 

Frances

Frances, you are wise beyond Scooterbob's years!:eek: :lol:

Since we always skip the first week I am looking forward to watching some excellent football in Putnam tomorrow night...The start of the season is exciting whether you play opening night or not...Good luck to both teams...This game won't make or break either team's season but it certainly a nice early measuring stick and building block...Hope everyone comes out injury free...

I’m reasonably sure that Fball has made bigger blunders – and I know I have.

Nope, I never have.;)

I was quoting badcat's post that I thought was funny, I haved no idea what you are talking about in "how were you funny" :rolleyes: Not suprising though. I was just having some fun, kidding around and laughing at another post. By the way fball, did you do the color enhancement on you avatar or did you have someone add color to present the illusion of grass on that field.:sssh: :confused: :lol: Again, good luck to Russell in defending their state AA title this year. I. McGlone is a class act.

That is actual grass. Enjoy it now because it won't last much longer than the grass at Raceland.:D

Nope, I never have.;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll bet you have a very big nose bc it is growing by the second. :D :D

That is actual grass. Enjoy it now because it won't last much longer than the grass at Raceland.:D

:sssh: Wrong fball, with the "spray on" field turf at Raceland made from old tires and a substance that bonds with the grass to help resist wear and tear and water I just don't think so. I would say by mid season if not before the parking lot and track at H.R. Evans will have more grass than the field does. :D :D

I have to take the 'Cats in this one. Ashland 32 Raceland 20

 

I know some pretty good people at Raceland, and I know that they don't plan on coming to Putnam Stadium just to show up - they are planning on winning.

 

Anyone that sells the Rams' program short really doesn't understand local football. Excellent history, solid athletes, tremendous pride, and a desire to knock off Ashland at Putnam Stadium - that spells trouble in any language.

 

I'm hoping for a Tomcat win, but I know what happens when you underestimate a very solid opponent.

 

 

Frances

Thank you for your compliments Frances. Raceland people know very well of Ashland's long standing history, pride and tradition also. I don't know if the Rams can come in and upset the Tomcats or not. As I have said before the only thing I can promise is that Raceland's team will come in Putnam and play hard. Opening night - non district game - lets just hope that both teams can come out of it injury free and ready to continue what looks to be a promising season for both.

:sssh: Wrong fball, with the "spray on" field turf at Raceland made from old tires and a substance that bonds with the grass to help resist wear and tear and water I just don't think so. I would say by mid season if not before the parking lot and track at H.R. Evans will have more grass than the field does. :D :D

Now that was uncalled for. Russell has a very nice track. At least the one that doesn't go through each endzone.:sssh:

I have to take the 'Cats in this one. Ashland 32 Raceland 20

 

I know some pretty good people at Raceland, and I know that they don't plan on coming to Putnam Stadium just to show up - they are planning on winning.

 

Anyone that sells the Rams' program short really doesn't understand local football. Excellent history, solid athletes, tremendous pride, and a desire to knock off Ashland at Putnam Stadium - that spells trouble in any language.

 

I'm hoping for a Tomcat win, but I know what happens when you underestimate a very solid opponent.

 

 

Frances

Nice post Frances! Thanks for the compliments. We at Raceland feel the same way about the Tomcat program.

Ashland 35

Raceland 14

Frances, you are wise beyond Scooterbob's years!:eek: :lol:

 

Would that I should live so long ....

 

 

Frances

Would that I should live so long ....

 

 

Frances

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on, spindoc. I didn't get to vote for Chester Alan Arthur as you imply. However, I did back Garfield.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.