Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Raceland Predictions

Who Wins? 93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You know, it just dawned on me why there is so much support from Devil fans in favor of Ashland. If in fact Raceland wins Friday:eek: and Russell would come in and lose in Putnam, now that would be sort of awful now, wouldn't it?

Where have you seen Russell fans pulling for Ashland over Raceland?

Yet I have seen Ram fans wanting Russell to get beat by Ashland.

Better check your posts spindoc.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are just happier playing Ashland and winning.:D

 

 

Just messin with ya BADCAT. Are you ready for some football.

 

I've been ready since Rockcastle game last year!!!:ylsuper: I'll probably see you at some Russell games to watch #8. I might have to put a yellow streak on some of my Marron and White...... Naw no since in messing up a good shirt for just 2 years "lol" I think I will just show up an root him on, I hope they win it all again! :D wow did I just say that?

Heart will win this game. I dont think its going to matter who is injured. How much depth a team has. I think a great player can let down and not play well. The winner of this game will play with their heart. I have seen many teams have awful practices right before a game and win it. I have also seen teams get to full of themselves and lose.

Talent and execution will win the game.

I've been ready since Rockcastle game last year!!!:ylsuper: I'll probably see you at some Russell games to watch #8

He is worth watching. You'll probably see me friday at Putnam. :thumb:

He is worth watching. You'll probably see me friday at Putnam. :thumb:
I'll be there, got to work midnight though. Maybe you could wear some of those little pine tree air freshners to combat that smell from the vistors locker room? ;) does it smell like a dead fish?:D
You can't replace a Thomas Tolliver, Beach had better have his game face on for this one.:fight:

 

 

ASHLAND 32

 

RACELAND 12

Do you believe that Ashland is not capable of extra points?

I know where The Blue Blazer stands! I also know how The Blue Blazer feels about the Ashland/Russell game. :sssh: I'll never tell.....

 

 

The Blazer tells you what you want to hear. Blood is thicker than water. And if he does want the Tomcats to win it's not because he loves Ashland, it's because he thinks it will do Russell good for their true mission, another state title. The Boyd loss humbled last year's Russell team.

What officiating crew has this game?

 

 

Kevin Hendrickson's crew has this game.

  • Author
Kevin Hendrickson's crew has this game.

 

:thumb: I approve. They do a good job.

Perhaps if Russell would play the RAMS they would have a chance to beat them to? I don't doubt Racelands ability one bit to play with Ashland, maybe Russell thinks Raceland is not a worthy opponent, or maybe to worthy an opponent?

OUCH!! I want it to be noted that a Raceland fan did not submit this post.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was pretty funny and I loved it.:D :banana: :banana:

Walters looked good today.. told some of his team mates that he felt good and was having no pain..now if he just wakes up tomorrow and feels the same way, I think the cats may have helped the OL a great deal

 

Looks like this is shaping up to be a good game

 

meet the cats Thursday should be fun!:thumb:

We may have our chance to shut people up next year with the new alignment. Rumor has it that Raceland is in the top 4 choices for Russell to pick up next year. Wheelersburg, Raceland, Fairview, Portsmouth West.

Just a chance to see it.

OUCH!! I want it to be noted that a Raceland fan did not submit this post.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was pretty funny and I loved it.:D :banana: :banana:

How were you funny?

Where have you seen Russell fans pulling for Ashland over Raceland?

Yet I have seen Ram fans wanting Russell to get beat by Ashland.

Better check your posts spindoc.

Whatever!:rolleyes:

I would like to see Arliss suit up for the Tomcats for one more season!. I just dont see it happening.

I'd like to see you get a more attractive avatar! I just don't see that happening.:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.