Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Georgia 80

Featured Replies

It seems most of of the bracket people are putting UK at a 4 or even a 5. The RPI has UK #11 right now. That is equal to a 3 seed. What is hurting UK? Is it the light record vs top 50 (2-2)? Does a win over a top 50 team tomorrow (Texas AM) get UK a 3 seed?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems most of of the bracket people are putting UK at a 4 or even a 5. The RPI has UK #11 right now. That is equal to a 3 seed. What is hurting UK? Is it the light record vs top 50 (2-2)? Does a win over a top 50 team tomorrow (Texas AM) get UK a 3 seed?

 

I think a win over A&M would get UK a 3 seed. A loss would probably put them at a 4 or 5 depending on how close the score is. Personally as long as they get a favorable venue I don't care where they are seeded.

 

The tourney is wide open this year and as a UK fan I would rather play anyone close to home than I would have to travel far away and essentially play a neutral game. If the cats can play close to home, that gets rid of the neutral or road crowd as it will be a favorable crowd for UK. These cats seem to play pretty good ball when they have the fans behind them.

It seems most of of the bracket people are putting UK at a 4 or even a 5. The RPI has UK #11 right now. That is equal to a 3 seed. What is hurting UK? Is it the light record vs top 50 (2-2)? Does a win over a top 50 team tomorrow (Texas AM) get UK a 3 seed?

 

Doesn't matter. We will crush whoever they place in our way.

That was an excellent game to watch, I love tourney games. UK took UGA's best shot and still pulled out the win. This UGA team is much better than their record shows, remember that when filling out your brackets.

 

On a side note, I never knew we had an ignore feature here at BGP until reading the update thread. I wish I knew that a short time ago and I likely wouldn't have went to timeout. But now I know and will use that feature. Fortunately the site is full of great members so I will only need to ignore one.

 

Ignore is awesome! Plenty of interesting conversations without the tripe.

If the spread was 12.5, I bet alot of people in Kentucky was sweating our those last few possessions.

If the spread was 12.5, I bet alot of people in Kentucky was sweating our those last few possessions.

 

It's crazy how often the folks in Vegas nail the spread. I'd like to see a breakdown on how often they nail it within a half a point.

Look at oldrambler! All pumped on that win posting the game final thread. Beat 16thBBall Fan to the mark.

 

Very magnanimous of you oldrambler. But, for the record, your thread was up first.

 

 

No it wasn't. If it had been his post would be first. Not that it matters.

No it wasn't. If it had been his post would be first. Not that it matters.

 

Just sayin ... I was on there immediately after the game and I saw oldrambler's thread and commented in it. I did not see 16th BBall Fan's. Maybe I missed it. I know the first one in usually gets to be the one but was thinking oldrambler's comment may have caused the mods to use 16th BBall Fan's.

Just sayin ... I was on there immediately after the game and I saw oldrambler's thread and commented in it. I did not see 16th BBall Fan's. Maybe I missed it. I know the first one in usually gets to be the one but was thinking oldrambler's comment may have caused the mods to use 16th BBall Fan's.

 

The mods don't pick which post comes first when they merge the threads. They can pick which title to use, but the post that was made first will be the first post in the thread when they are merged.

It seems most of of the bracket people are putting UK at a 4 or even a 5. The RPI has UK #11 right now. That is equal to a 3 seed. What is hurting UK? Is it the light record vs top 50 (2-2)? Does a win over a top 50 team tomorrow (Texas AM) get UK a 3 seed?

I had heard that the SEC championship game will not factor into the committee's seeding decision. Don't know if that's true or not.

I know a few years back UK beat the tar out of Florida in the championship game and the committee still seeded the Gators about 3 spots better than the Cats.

I thought Briscoe & Willis played really well down the stretch. Improved team defense in the latter part of the game, plus Frazier being gimpy were important factors as well.

I thought Briscoe & Willis played really well down the stretch. Improved team defense in the latter part of the game, plus Frazier being gimpy were important factors as well.

 

Amazing how much better the defense looks though, when teams are missing the same contested shots they were making most of the game. Those days happen sometimes though. The biggest thing is making sure they rebound the dang ball when a hot shooting team does miss.

Doesn't matter. We will crush whoever they place in our way.

 

Lol

Willis channeled MKG when he got beat on that backdoor and recovered to block it.

[video=youtube_share;Skpvm4oP25c]

highlights from today's ein.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.