Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Georgia 80

Featured Replies

Final. Bulldogs played well. Cats just keep playing picked up the D and rebounded better the last 10 minutes.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at oldrambler! All pumped on that win posting the game final thread. Beat 16thBBall Fan to the mark.

Cal after game interview was great. Told Murray to guard someone and quit shooting so much, while Murry was photo bombing him. Of course Cal knew.

Final. Bulldogs played well. Cats just keep playing picked up the D and rebounded better the last 10 minutes.

We tied my friend. I'll give you the nod for adding the (SEC semi final). :lol2:

Brisco did a great job

 

Have to rebound better

 

Stop the other team from scoring so easy.

  • Author
We tied my friend. I'll give you the nod for adding the (SEC semi final). :lol2:

 

No problem I'm just glad we won! Starting to like these kids heart!

Bulldogs played a great game. They put a big scare into the Cats and BBN. Win and advance. The Cats will have their hands full tomorrow. I'd have to think the Aggies will have much stronger legs tomorrow. The Dawgs really spent the Cats today.

The back court Cats.

 

Great job, have to because the front court sucks.

  • Author
Bulldogs played a great game. They put a big scare into the Cats and BBN. Win and advance. The Cats will have their hands full tomorrow. I'd have to think the Aggies will have much stronger legs tomorrow. The Dawgs really spent the Cats today.

 

Good point should be another good game.

We tied my friend. I'll give you the nod for adding the (SEC semi final). :lol2:

 

Very magnanimous of you oldrambler. But, for the record, your thread was up first.

Great team win for this U.K. team. 5 Players in double figures scoring. D. Willis with 15 off the bench. Murray with 26, Ulis 25 ... 51 pts. combined and by far the best backcourt in college basketball. Briscoe was also key in this win with his flat out desire, hustle plays. Briscoe and Willis pulled 7 reb. each with Murray adding 6.

UGA played great as well imo, the Bulldogs were just outmanned in the last 8-10 min. Mark Fox is a top tier coach and I don't know if they make the tourney tomorrow but imo they deserve to be in the field of 64.

Succeed and proceed .... We got A&M tomorrow, I think we owe them something along with removing the "co champions label"

 

Game Stats ......

Georgia vs. Kentucky - Box Score - March 12, 2

That was an excellent game to watch, I love tourney games. UK took UGA's best shot and still pulled out the win. This UGA team is much better than their record shows, remember that when filling out your brackets.

 

On a side note, I never knew we had an ignore feature here at BGP until reading the update thread. I wish I knew that a short time ago and I likely wouldn't have went to timeout. But now I know and will use that feature. Fortunately the site is full of great members so I will only need to ignore one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.