Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm no NBA or scout

Featured Replies

But I'd take Jamal Murray over Ben Simmons any day. Murray can flat out shoot and play the game and is a winner. Simmons is a great talent, but he just has attitude written all over him to me.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I'd take Jamal Murray over Ben Simmons any day. Murray can flat out shoot and play the game and is a winner. Simmons is a great talent, but he just has attitude written all over him to me.

I agree with the right team I think Murray could be Steph Curry type player in the NBA.

Someone is going to get a steal with Murray. I think he is projected to be a #7 or so pick in the draft. To me that's absurd, that kid has NBA all star written on his jersey.

If UK makes the run in the tournament i been thinking they will make for the last few months. Then he had a chance to get to the top 3 picks or possibly number overall depending what that team needs. I would love to see him end up in Minnesota.

If UK makes the run in the tournament i been thinking they will make for the last few months. Then he had a chance to get to the top 3 picks or possibly number overall depending what that team needs. I would love to see him end up in Minnesota.

 

Murray is not going top 3. Maybe top 10.

Murray is not going top 3. Maybe top 10.

 

I'll take that action. Unless #3 just doesn't need a guard I think he will be the pick. Top 5 at least or there should be some GMs fired.

I'll take that action. Unless #3 just doesn't need a guard I think he will be the pick. Top 5 at least or there should be some GMs fired.

 

He is not going before Simmons, Ingram, or Dunn.

He is not going before Simmons, Ingram, or Dunn.

 

I think he should go over Dunn.

He is not going before Simmons, Ingram, or Dunn.

 

I'm obviously bias, but I would take him over two of the three you mentioned. He has much more potential than Ingram or Dunn. Most NBA teams make their picks based on potential. Outside of Simmons, I don't see anyone that has more potential than Murray at the moment.

I love Murray's game and I think he has a great shot at the top 5 depending on how deep the UK run is and what the top 5 teams needs are.

 

I'd still take Simmons number 1 and not think twice about it. You can change a players attitude but you can't teach a kid to have the skill set Simmons has. He's a stud who would have looked more dominating than he did if played for someone other than LSU.

I'm obviously bias' date=' but I would take him over two of the three you mentioned. He has much more potential than Ingram or Dunn. Most NBA teams make their picks based on potential. Outside of Simmons, I don't see anyone that has more potential than Murray at the moment.[/quote']

 

#CatsBy90 ?

 

I like you Clyde, but I have no idea what your hash tag means lol. I'm not good with the twitter/hashtag part of the intraweb. :lol2:

I like Murray a lot. A whole lot. With that being said, anyone who would take Murray over Simmons, Ingram or Dunn is looking at this with blinders on. Simmons and Ingram are and should be the top 2 picks in the draft and I don't think it is debatable.

I love Murray's game and I think he has a great shot at the top 5 depending on how deep the UK run is and what the top 5 teams needs are.

 

I'd still take Simmons number 1 and not think twice about it. You can change a players attitude but you can't teach a kid to have the skill set Simmons has. He's a stud who would have looked more dominating than he did if played for someone other than LSU.

 

And still leads the nation in double doubles.

I looked at 6 mock drafts. Every one of them has Simmons #1. Every one of them has Ingram #2. After that, it gets more jumbled but the next two players in most are Jaylen Brown from Cal and Dragan Bender, a 7 footer from Israel. Murray is in the 5-7 range and so is Dunn. Murray was #3 in one.

 

Also, Skal is hovering around the end of the lottery picks, 10-15 range. Ulis is an early second rounder on most boards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.